تجميعه وظائف في مصر تخصصات مختلفه
If only you are ambitious Nurse leader looking for enhancing your career , with efficient communication skills with patient, and leadership capabilities can handle & lead our competent Staff Nurses .
And If you believe that "The Best Never Rest" .
You are the one that AsSalam International Hospital is seeking for the new Nursing leaders vacancies in the below positions :
- Nursing Supervisor
- Head Nurse "Medical Surgical Area"
- Charge Nurse "Critical Care & Medical Surgical"
You also must have :
- Experience at least 3 years in the same position "JCI Accredited hospitals is a plus".
- Good command of English Language .
- Familiar with ERP system & Excel
The hospital offering :
- Attractive monthly Salary .
- Training Programs .
- Career Path opportunities .
- Allowances .
- Quarter Incentive .
- Transportation .
- Accommodation "out of Cairo resident"
- Celebration events rewards according to performance
For applying , please send your valuable CV to the below email , mentioning the the position in subject :
Al Assema Hospital is Looking for :
-Provides leadership and directs work processes and personnel in managing patient health care records and the reimbursement of health care expenses.
-Creates training for the electronic medical records system and acts as the Electronic Medical Record System Administrator, overseeing the use of software, security of the system, and identifying any system anomalies.
- Supervises medical records staff which includes hiring, orienting, training, assigning and reviewing work performance, annual work performance appraisals, and discipline.
-Creates, monitors, and ensures appropriate retention, classification, grading, and destruction of medical record documents in accordance with applicable laws.
-Oversees the collection of records from outside health care institutions to ensure continuity of care for patients currently in custody.
-Reviews performance data and prepares reports that monitor quality, productivity, and goal outcomes and submits them within the required time frames to the appropriate administrative staff.
- job Requirements:
-Bachelor's Degree in any relevant field.
- 2-4 years of experience at least .
- should have Medical background
- 6 Days/Week.
- 8 hours/Day
-Location : Dokki
Interested candidates Kindly send your CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01028707323
#Hospital #Medical #Healthcare
Majid Al-Futtaim is currently hiring for the role of Marketing Specialist - Mall of Egypt. If you're interested, please send your resume to MAFPEgyptCareers@maf.ae with the subject Marketing Specialist.
Join our #Supply_chain Department at EVA Cosmetics, (6th of October City) (Local Purchasing Senior Specialist) Secondary Packaging Materials
Main Job Scope:
Responsible for issuing and following up purchase orders with suppliers for office tasks from the local market, making sure that they are available on time at the best price and the required quality.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in any relevant major.
Years of Experience: 2-4 Years
Language: Excellent command of English.
Computer: Very Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Previous experience in purchasing packaging Materials (Secondary Packaging) is preferred
If you are interested please send your updated resume to
email@example.com and mention
the job title in the email subject.
I'm Hiring Junior/Internal Auditor
Please send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Execute audit programs:
Organizing working papers.
Write observation and contribute to the final audit report.
Discuss the observation with the audit client.
Field visits to our plants and project to execute any tasks related.
For Junior auditor: 1 Year experience.
For internal Auditor: 2 Years experience.
SAP experience is preferred.
Microsoft office (or any other similar products such google documents).
Candidate must be physically capable of conducting field visits outside Cairo.
Due to current expansions, we are hiring “Jewelry Advisor” for our new branches in (Maddi – Nasr City – New Cairo)
· Communicating with customers to find out their needs and assist them
in identifying the model that meets this need.
· Offer models and pieces that meet customers' needs
· Responding to all customer inquiries to reach a satisfactory state
· Carrying out a technical explanation process for each piece that
· Carrying out the pricing step and giving the discount rates for the parts
that customers choose.
· Recording customer data and the result of the visit in the customer’s
data card and handing it over to the receptionist.
· Explanation of the company's policy to each customer in terms of return
· Explain the methods of caring and preserving diamond crafts for clients.
· Managing clients' needs regarding special requests in coordination with
all relevant parties
· Experience between 1:3 years in retail sales.
. Very good communication and presentation skills
. Excellent commend of English Language
. Good user of Microsoft Office
. Has flexibility in working hours
. Male & Female are welcome
If interested please send your resume included recent photo to email@example.com mention job title in email subject.
kijamii is hiring a Social Media Editor.
We're looking for a Sports Social Editor to join our digital sports team. If you love and know about different sports, have mastered written and spoken Arabic and are ready to work on a shift basis, then we want you on board.
- 2-4 years of experience working in social media management/ Marketing
- Specialized in Sports Content is a plus
- Experience in creating high quality content in both Arabic and English
- Familiar with Adobe tools.
If you're interested, Kindly send your CV at Careers@kijamii.com
Nahdet Misr Publishing Group is hiring the following positions:-
1- Senior social media specialist
2-Senior media buyer
Experience not less than 3 years
Work location:- Mohndseen-Giza
Interested candidates kindly send your updated resume and portfolio to
Mentioning job title in the subject line
#Shifa_hospital in New Cairo gladly announces its need to
Deputy OPD manager
-Bachelor degree of medicine .
-Post graduate study in hospital management .
-Experience in hospital management is a must .
-Monitor the development of the hospital expense budget and assures conformance with budgetary guidelines.
-Review progress and activity reports, assess effectiveness of operations, and determine need for improvement.
-Oversee the development, implementation and monitoring of efficient and effective office processes, including ensuring the hospital follows quality processes.
-Evaluate the department Heads on a regular basis.
Take disciplinary actions of the hospital when appropriate.
-Support the IT team to ensure the business has robust and reliable IT systems.
-Participate directly in the development and periodic evaluation of policies and procedures.
-Participate in the activities of the community/corporate marketing when needed and seek out opportunities for integrating other health programs into the services of the hospital.
Interested candidates can send their CVs :
please mention the job title in the subject line.
Al-Ahly Medical Company is seeking to hire HR Specialist
*Bachelor degree of any discipline.
*1-2 years of experience(Mainly in Personnel).
*Very Good command of English.
*Excellent communication & presentation skills.
*Excellent Computer Skills.
*Males are preferable.
If you are interested kindly send your updated CV to
Kindly mention the job title in the email subject, emails without subject would be neglected.
#IFFCO_Egypt is hiring #Area_Sales_Manaer to manage all portfolio across all Egypt with the below criteria:
-5 years of experience in FMCG with full awareness of B2B
-Handling International Chains and Key Accounts, Collections and Launching new products
-Develop business plan that delivers the company’s strategic objectives and working closely with Senior Management
-Execute plans including the preparation & implementation of activities , initiatives & service standard
-Lead the deployment of sales activity plans with direct Key Accounts
-Identify potential Key Accounts & chains customers and develop existing business
-Lead Key accounts profit and loss plan in order to meet the company’s financial strategy
-Location: El Sheikh Zayed
If you are interested, Please send your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the title in the subject line
We are looking to hire R&D Lead
Work Location : El Obour City
1. Developing new candy products:
The R&D Lead will research. And develop new candy products that meet consumer needs and preferences. This may involve developing new flavor profiles, textures, and shapes, as well as incorporating new ingredients and technologies into candy production.
2. Improving existing candy products:
The R&D Lead will work to improve the quality, flavor, and nutritional content of existing candy products. This may involve reformulating recipes, adjusting production processes, and conducting taste tests to ensure that changes meet consumer preferences.
3. Conducting product testing:
The R&D Lead will be responsible for conducting product testing to ensure that candy products meet quality and safety standards. This may involve testing samples for microbial contamination nutritional content, and sensory.
4. Collaborating with production teams:
The R&D Lead will work closely with production teams to ensure that new products can be produced at scale. This may involve developing new processes, testing new equipment, and training production staff.
5. Staying up-to-date with industry trends:
The R&D Lead will be responsible for staying up-to-date with industry trends and developments in candy manufacturing. This may involve attending conferences, reading industry publications, and networking with other professionals in the field,
6. Documenting research and development:
The R&D Lead will be responsible for maintaining detailed records of all research and development activities including recipes, production properties.
Must Have Knowledge of:
· ERP System (SAP & Oracle).
· BOMs Creation.
· Nutrition Facts calculation.
· DMADV vs DMAIC methodology.
· Candy Process.
· Material Balance methodology.
· Have +2 years’ experience in Candy Manufacturing.
If anyone interested please send your cv to email@example.com
We're hiring for " Dar Al Fouad hospital"
MICU Head Nurse.
Education: Bachelor of Nursing.
Experience: 3 years at least in the same position.
Gender: Female & Male.
Location: Nasr City.
Interested candidates can send their CVs on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Al Assema Hospital
#Al_Assema_Hospital is looking for #Medical_sales
Task and responsibilities:
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular “cold” calls.
- Create presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in private clinics, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector.
- Coordinate in organizing conferences for doctors & other medical staff.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff
Keep detailed records of all contacts.
- Reach & if possible, exceed annual sales targets.
- Win new clients as well as developing long-term relationships with existing ones.
- Plan work schedules, weekly and monthly timetables with the sales team.
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors’ products.
- Analyses sales data to improve results in monthly targets.
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
- Assist the line manager in creating effective business plans for the assigned area by sharing knowledge and experience in the assigned field.
- Maintain accurate information about health care professionals' needs through timely documenting, updating and analyzing relevant feedback and information in the defined database
- visits to private doctors to increase rate of referral for cash and credit cases
- make daily report for the visits
- Departmental meeting for our department or with corporate department
- communicate between CO-sales and OPD to reach the best service
- meeting with OPD , ER and pharmacy to reach the best service
- follow up on approvals or OR and Doctors
- survey for new doctors , prices , package , information
- community activity (cash deal)
Job Requirements :-
- Bachelor's Degree in any relevant field.
- Experience form 1- 3 Years as Corporate sales in Health care industry is a MUST.
- Excellent communication skills .
- Excellent negotiation skills .
Location : Dokki.
Interested candidates kindly send your CV to
email@example.com and mention job title
basata for E-payment Services is in need of Sales Supervisors with experience in E-payment & Card acceptance in the current following regions:
For Sales Supervisor with E-payment background and Card acceptance traditional:-
For Sales Supervisor with E-payment background ONLY.
Qualiobia - Banha
Kindly send your updated CV to Recruitment@basatapay.com with mention "Sales Supervisor- Your Area" in the subject line.
Alba Pharma is hiring a senior media buyer to developing and executing the business plans and campaigns for well-known our products on the social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.,), to achieve excellent results with a deep understanding of customer insights and the e-market trends.
· Bachelor's degree in any field.
· 3 - 5 years' experience in a media buyer position.
· Managing the E-commerce campaigns according a $10k/per month with the high ROI
· Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and Ads strategies.
· Excellent understanding of social media KPIs & pixels, tracking, and tagging
· Excellent creative thinker in generation of E-commerce campaigns
· Excellent communication, planning and problem-solving skills.
· Positive attitude, detailed-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
If you want to join our Alba Pharma family send your CV to HR@alba-egypt.com.
E-tronic samsung is immediately #hiring sales specialist
Bachelor degree in any relevant field.
0:1 year of experience
has negotiation skill
Our branch : cfc, mall of arabia, city center almaza...
If you interested send your CV : sara. Shaban@tronic-e.com
Mazaya is currently hiring E-commerce Operations Specialist:
-Communicating with Category supervisors/managers to grasp future activities (promotions, new launches)
-Manage daily online orders & shipping cycle end to end
-Shuttling stocks between branches to fulfill orders
-Setting orders priorities and assigning orders to branches & couriers
-Handles cancellations & returns and Cooperate with different departments
-Handling shipping 3rd parties & Maintain schedule of operations
-Maintain online shop staff weekly schedule
-Maintain Delivery staff weekly schedule
-BSc degree in Business Administration/logistics or related field
-Very good command of Arabic & English
-Familiar with "Magento" is a plus
-Analytic & Detail Oriented
-Willingness to learn & Multitasking
-Excellent Communication Skills
-Strong computer proficiency
-Work Location: New Cairo
- 8 working hours & two days off
Interested calibers are kindly requested to submit their updated CVs on (firstname.lastname@example.org) and mention in the subject "E-commerce Operations Specialist"