Vodafone Summer Internship Program 2022
Posting Country: Egypt
Date Posted: 01-Jun-2022
Full Time / Part Time: Seasonal
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
What is Vodanation?
VodaNation Summer Internship Program is for undergrad students who are looking to add a challenging and exciting experience to their early-career life. You’ll get front-row seats to experience real work environment and receive the needed coaching and mentorship. Our Internship Program is based on a hybrid model in which interns will be allowed to work 3 days from our Smart Village office and the rest of the week from home according to their supervisors’ schedules.
Who can apply?
• University students in their Junior or Senior years
• Students with a GPA of 3.5 or above or equivalent
• Students with fluent English language and strong interpersonal skills
• Students who are currently residing in Cairo or Giza (or willing to relocate during the internship period)
• Students who are ready for new challenges
• Students who have an innovative mindset
• Students who actively participated in extracurricular activities and previous internships
• Students who can work independently and in teams
• Students with a strong level of commitment and ownership
Which teams/functions can you intern in?
• Consumer Marketing
• Vodafone Business Unit
• Consumer Sales