Technology Specialist - R&D At Safe pharma - Pharco Pharmaceuticals
Development of new products •Perform trouble shooting when any problem happens during production
· Initiating master formula for the new products starting from searching for quantities of the active and inactive ingredients.
· Determine the specifications of each material and its material safety data sheet.
· Initiate codes for new materials, finished products and packaging materials.
· Linkage between supply chain, QA, production regarding documenting in the oracle
· Performing experiments on small scale and determine the Critical Quality Attributes and documenting them.
· Performing SOP for instruments and procedures.
· Performing pilot batch for new product
Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy Only .
Communication & Teamwork .
Planning & Follow Up .
Alexandria Resident is a must
Years of Experience: 1
Application End Date: 21 September 2023
Available Vacancies: 2
Job Level: Specialist
Function: R&D - Technology