QC Finished Product senior Analyst At Safe Pharma -Pharco pharmaceuticals
This position holder is responsible for analyzing chemical and physical tests for Finished products and in-process products in a timely manner.
· Train other analysts to perform laboratory procedures and assays.
· Assign tasks to specialists if necessary.
· Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems.
· Write standard quality control operating procedures.
· Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established item specifications, standard test methods, or protocols.
· A senior analyst may perform any sampling procedures if necessary.
· Analyzing samples and recording the results in the analyst notebook.
· Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data for release.
· Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures, including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
Reviewing logbooks for laboratory equipment
· Perform intermediate check and preventive maintenance for Finished products lab instruments.
· perform out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommended corrective actions.
· Check that retain sample room is done properly.
· Review certificates of analysis.
· Identify Finished product lab problems and suggest solutions.
· Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions.
· Verification for valid methods of analysis received from methodology department
· Bachelor degree of science or pharmacy
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Being analytical and accurate
· High observation skills.
· Effective communication Skills
· 5:8 years working as senior QC Analyst.
Application End Date: 30 June 2022
Available Vacancies: 2