QA Documentation Specialist At Safe Pharma- Pharco Pharmaceuticals
Participating in the document control section in cooperation with his/her colleagues and supervisor to achieve the organization control rules.
· Manage requests for documentation including but not limited to:
o Review new document against the system requirements.
o initiate, copy, scan, stamp and store documents.
o Collect old versions of document and distribute the new versions.
o Initiate standard operating procedure, master batch record and operational document.
· Periodically review the documentation system and manage the review results.
· File documents in physical and digital records and ensure appropriate storage.
· Review and maintain the accuracy of the records, editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date and adhere to the system requirements.
· Manage the processes around documentation within the organization.
· Maintain confidentiality around sensitive documentation.
· Participates in tasks related to quality assurance including but not limited to:
o Internal and external audits
o Archiving process.
o Controlling of external mailing.
· Bachelor's degree in Agriculture or science.
· Experienced in MS Office (Word, Excel, and power point)
· Effective oral and written communication skills& Intermediate level in the English language
Years of Experience: 1
Application End Date: 30 June 2022
Available Vacancies: 1
Job Level: Specialist
Function: QA - Documentation