Medical science liaison MSL At Zeta pharma
Zeta Pharma is hiring Medical Science Liaison (MSL) at Cairo Office to perform the following tasks:
1. Increases brand awareness of products by qualifying and promoting medical information about organization products. The MSL ensures that the local teams have sufficient knowledge and information regarding the product and scientific environment through training programs.
2. Keep up to date with scientific trends, knowledge, and the competition, and maintains relationships with Key opinion leaders.
3. Deliver medical education programs to the field force to differentiate company products within our targeted markets.
4. Response to any medical inquiries Internal “Marketing”, or External from any Health Care Providers “HCPs”.
Essential duties and responsibilities
5. Review and conduct studies that investigate both medical conditions and methods to prevent or treat them
6. Prepare and analyze medical data to investigate the causes and treatment of chronic diseases, pathogens, and toxicity
7. Develop programs that improve health outcomes, in partnership with physicians, industry personnel, and health departments
8. Build & maintain strong relationships with KOLs
9. keep up to date with the latest scientific research and clinical data relevant to your focus drug or device.
10. lead meetings with KOLs to discuss relevant scientific literature and address their scientific inquiries.
11. make educational presentations to senior doctors and researchers, for example on clinical trial data
12. develop and deliver scientific training courses to other staff members and international distributors
13. Gather information from KOLs as to how they are using your drug.
14. Feed this information back to marketing and sales colleagues to help develop marketing materials and commercial strategy.
1.Bachelor’s Degree in (pharmacy, or veterinary medicine. (Medical diploma) is highly preferred.
2. MBA in Business/Marketing is a plus.
3. Clinical experience of minimum 3 years specific to Cardio and Diabetes area is a must.
4. Previous work experience as a Medical Scientific Liaison is an advantage.
5.Experience at a multinational company is a plus.
6. Requires Knowledge and experience of the methodology of clinical research and Good Clinical Practice.
7. Excellent command of English language (written and spoken).
Work Location : Cairo
If interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and mention (MSL) at the subject