In-Process Control Specialist QC At Safe Pharma- Pharco Pharmaceuticals
-Preparing laboratory chemicals. 3-Performing of the process validation for all methods of preparation of all medicines in the production process.
* Writing methods of analysis for all intermediate products and premixes.
* Writing all standard working methods for managing In-Process control and updating them.
* Analyzing the intermediate product, medicine and premixes done by the production and recording the results in the records for the analysis and issuing certificates for analysis.
* Analyzing the internal preparations used in the manufacture of medicine and recording the results in the records for the analysis and issuance of certificates Own analysis.
* Review the calibration dates for the devices that are calibrated internally in the laboratory and make the necessary calibration for them for the analysis devices that are It is according to standard working methods.
* sampling of all capsules and medicine and premixes done in the production area at time intervals to analyze it.
-Application of occupational safety and health rules at work.
-Apply the rules for preserving the environment while working.
Bachelor degree in Faculty of science or pharmacy .
0:2 years.in QC labs
Communication and teamwork
Quality and attention to details
Application End Date: 11 June 2023
Available Vacancies: 1
Job Level: Specialist
Function: QC - In Process Control