Multiple Engineering Vacancies in Egypt
Automation Engineer At SYSTECH
SYSTECH is hiring:_
Position: Automation Engineer
No. Open Positions: 3
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronics engineering.
- 0-2 Years of experience in PLC Control systems.
- Knowledge and skills in PLC & HMI for any brand is a Plus.
If interested please send your CV to email@example.com
Please mention job title in E-mail subject.
E-mails without job title will be neglected.
Royal Herbs is now hiring for our factory in Sadat, Menofya the following position.
Electrical Maintenance & Automation Engineer
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering ( Mechatronics, Electrical )
Background Electrical Power Engineer
At least five years of experience in automation/maintenance industrial manufacturing company. (preferably in food industries)
Perfect knowledge of all Siemens, Schneider, and Danfoss industrial components (PLC, motor drives, HMI, etc..)
Perfect knowledge of classic control. (Able to design and maintenance circuits)
Excellent computer skills. (Office, TIA portal, etc..)
Excellent commutations and leadership skills.
Interested Candidates are welcome to send their CV updated to Talent@royalherbs.com.
SUZUKI - Modern Motors is Hiring:
Quality Control Engineer
- Bachelor of Engineering. (Automotive)
- Experience 1 to 3 years at the same field.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent English and Presentation Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Location / GIZA – Desert Road
Please send your updated CV to
Kindly mention in the subject the job title
Or WhatsApp / 01129799929
KAYAN GROUP IS HIRING!
Kayan Group is proudly announcing that a new Showroom and Service Facility Center will be launched in Hurghada, for our brands; The exciting news is that we are currently searching for highly skilled candidates to join the Kayan Group team which will be operating in Hurghada as Service Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure that every service employee shows common courtesy to all customers.
2. Handle customer complaints tactfully, promptly, and with genuine concern for the customer’s problems. Ensure that customer inconveniences complaints and misunderstandings are dealt with fairly and quickly.
3. Ensure that every employee exhibits pride in workmanship.
4. Make every reasonable effort to ensure that vehicle repair is a pleasant customer experience.
5. Maintain a follow-up system to monitor customer feedback.
• Education: B sc. Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Certificates: MBA in business administration is preferred.
• Experience: 7 to 10 years in service operation in a reputable dealership of which 3 years should be in a Managerial capacity.
If you are interested kindly send your updated CV With a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the job title in the subject
Delta Egypt is hiring .
“Electrical technical office engineer “
-Bachelor's degree in electrical power engineering.
-Minimum 2 years of experience for corporate commercial projects
-Excellent English Language.
-Excellent Computer Skills.
-Very good command of Autocad.
-Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills.
-Editing expertise of master electrical specifications
-If you think you are a good fit send me your cv on Juliana.email@example.com
#Sales_Engineer At Simplexarabia
- Combine technical knowledge with sales skills.
-Successfully match customer requirements to proposed solutions.
-Create and deliver Powerful presentations that clearly communicate the uniqueness of products.
-Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
-Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechatronics or Electrical Control or Mechanical department are preferred).
-Experience: 1- 3 years in the sales field
-Background about manufacturing (plc, servo motors, CNC, etc. ..) is preferred
-Owning a car is preferred
-English level: Very good
-Excellent communication skills
-The ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. -Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to cope with challenges.
-Excellent attention to details.
-Ability to plan, schedule & utilize all resources.
-Capable of supporting product development.
-Have excellent presentation skills with the ability to explain technical issues to non-engineers.
-Location: Nasr city
-Very attractive salary package
To apply please send your CV to
Mentioning the job title in subject
We're urgently hiring Electrical Export Engineer with the following criteria:
1- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering.
2- 2 years of experience in the field of Lighting, M.V & L.V Panels, L.V components. Preferred in African countries.
3- Very good command of French Language.
4- Wide network connections in Africa.
Interested calibers, please send your resumes to Jobs@elsewedy.net
We are hiring "Senior Planning Engineer".
If you are interested, please send your CV on HR.Recruitment@WadiDegla.com mentioning the title in the subject.
MB Group for Electrical and panels is hiring “Sales engineer “
• BCS of Electrical power
• Previous experience in sales (3 to 5 years).
• Knowledgeable in using AutoCAD.
• Knowledgeable in using competitor’s catalogs and design tools.
• Good knowledge of low voltage panels and components Preferences
• Have a car is a must
• Good appearance
• Hard Working
If you are interested, kindly send your updated CV to Careers@mb-egypt.com
We are Looking for:
𝗦𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺-𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 [𝗠𝗘𝗣].
𝗦𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗿 [𝗠𝗘𝗣].
𝗦𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗿 [𝗠𝗘𝗣].
For interested talents kindly send your resume via Careers@solidegypt.com mentioning job title in the subject.
Afro Egypt hiring " Site Engineer |EG| Job Stage 2 " :
laptop and EHS courses, PPE, mobile package
The Site Engineer is data driven to create insights and trends to effectively and efficiently supervise, civil works, on-site survey, network design, installation and integration on planned sites. They also provide support and assurance for commissioning, and integration activities and troubleshoot, support with concerned teams.
• Lead Team of Riggers and technicians for telecom / Civil Activities on Sites.
• Plan installation & commissioning activities.
• Stakeholders management.
• Install and align equipment in accordance to installation documentation and instructions
• Equipment powered-up
• Equipment Test Documentation compiled
• Ensure that quality and safety breaches are reported, recorded, investigated and appropriate corrective actions taken.
• Integration, Commissioning of equipment connected or newly added.
• Conclude installation & commissioning activities and report to implementation coordinator.
• Protect site from unauthorized access (i.e. Segregation btw traffic /pedestrian & work area)
• Perform various audits and tests, upgrades and maintenance when required
• Perform repairs, emergency repairs and restore services when required
• Understand instructions to the work order and plans
• Apply the rules of Health and Safety at work
• Understand and strictly adhere to safety practices and guidelines
• Understand and strictly adhere to established Ericsson and customer quality requirements without deviation
• Other duties as assigned by implementation coordinator.
• BSC. Of Telecom Engineering, IT or Equivalent.
• Must successfully complete Ericsson’s installation and commissioning course and fully aware about Ericsson Products.
• Must be able to work outside of normal business hours (i.e., shift work), to include nights and weekends, if needed
• Self-starter with desire and ability to learn and retain knowledge
• Must be a team player and have excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills
• Effective written and oral communication skills in English language for safety reasons
• Ability to exercise flexibility in challenging and/or perplexing situations
• Ability to multi-task and maintain composure in stressful and demanding work environment
• Knowledge of networking principals, Ethernet standards, power systems, and cable testing
• Working knowledge of telecommunication construction.
• Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions
• Year of Experience 5+
Kindly share your CV on "firstname.lastname@example.org" with mentioning job title in subject
Youssef Allam is seeking to hire "Ultrasound Applicator" with the following requirements:
·Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating the full range of Ultrasound products including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers.
·Develop and deliver product training to customers on equipment use.
·Monitor customer installations of ultrasound products within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships.
· Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and
·Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing, and customer service strategies
· Bachelor degree in Biomedical Engineering.
· 3-5 years experience.
If interested, send your CV with a recent photo to email@example.com and write in job title:
Ultrasound Applicator - Code 04
Any CV with out code will be discarded
Youssef Allam is seeking to hire "Dental Service Engineer " with the following requirements:
1-Ensure the high level of customer satisfaction.
2- Repair, install, maintain, calibrate, and inspect medical equipment and instrumentation including life support equipment.
3- Perform continuous software update on equipment.
4- Provide system and applications and training to clients.
5- Escalate complicated customer issues to Team Leaders.
Bachelor's degree of Biomedical Engineering
Exp.: 1-3 years of experience (Dental units , Panorama , Cone Beam)
If interested, send your CV with a recent photo to
: firstname.lastname@example.org and write in job title: Dental Service Engineer-code 12