Microbiology Specialist At Pharco Pharmaceuticals
To Perform microbiological activities by collecting microbiological samples , analyse and reporting the final results to ensure the quality of process and its adherence with the acceptance criteria through the life cycle of product and prevent contamination through follow the contamination control strategy
· Perform all microbiological tests for routine products and newly added products using valid, updated and approved SOPs to analyze the requested samples, record his/ her work in the related log books to keep data in an authorized form.
· Operate all equipment according their standard operating procedure considering their calibration, maintenance, validation and qualification to perform all tests accurately and Notify lab lead or senior for any required maintenance or needs to complete his / her work.
· Check and record all environmental parameters (temperature, relative humidity, differential pressure, viable and non-viable particle) to check the suitability of the environment for analysis.
· Prepare standard operating procedures, methods of analysis, protocols and trends to have authorized documents and Make back up to all updated documents on computer system to ensure appropriate data storing.
· Perform microbiological qualification for newly added or updated production areas to insure their suitability for work.
•Education: B.Sc. of Science .
•Excellent Communicator and Team player with high attention to details.
•Super analytical, planner and Logical Thinker.
•Excellent command of English language.
•Alex resident and males only .
Years of Experience: 1
Application End Date: 24 September 2023
Available Vacancies: 3
Job Level: Specialist
Function: QC - Microbiology Control