Microbiology Specialist At Pharco Pharmaceuticals
Microbiology Analyst performs all microbiological tests starting with collecting microbiological samples ending with reporting the final results.
· Perform all microbiological tests for routine products and newly added products using valid, updated and approved SOPs to analyze the requested samples, Record his/ her work in the related log books to keep data in an authorized form.
· Operate all equipment according their standard operating procedure considering their calibration, maintenance, validation and qualification to perform all tests accurately and notify section lead or senior analyst for any required maintenance or needs to complete his / her work.
· Check and record all environmental parameters (temperature, relative humidity, differential pressure, viable and non-viable particle) to check the suitability of the environment for analysis.
· Prepare standard operating procedures, methods of analysis, protocols and trends to have authorized documents and make back up to all updated documents on computer system to ensure appropriate data storing.
· Perform microbiological qualification for newly added or updated production areas to ensure their suitability for work.
· Follow precisely GMP, GLP, and ISO principles and follow all procedures of cleaning, disinfection, entrance, exist of sterile area, sub culturing handling and storing of microorganisms to prevent microbial contamination.
· Follow HSE (environmental, Health and safety) rules for his / her safety and for the safety of the environment.
· Follow & ensure compliance with the current requirements of GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 17025 & ISO 45001 and other requirements.
Bachelor of: Pharmacy- Science
Very Good Level of English and using for Microsoft office
Years of Experience: 1
Posting Date: 29 March 2022
Application End Date: 17 April 2022
Available Vacancies: 1
Job Level: Specialist
Function: QC - Microbiology Control