Medical Representative At ZETA PHARMA
Zeta Pharma is a leading and fast-growing pharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the lives of patients through innovative healthcare solutions.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and passionate Medical Representatives to join our team for the following Specialties & areas:
Helwan & Maadi
Imbaba & Mohandseen
October & Faisal
Dokki & Bolaq
October & Faisal
Alex East I&II
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create the total solution required to drive revenues.
- Ensure the availability of product range at pharmacies and distributors
- Provide market feedback in terms of customer needs, pharmacies/ hospitals stock level, etc.
- Visit the relevant list of doctors & pharmacists to promote company products in his assigned area, establishing relationship with relevant customers.
- Promote assigned company products through regular visits to health care professionals.
- Develop excellent relationship with health care professionals and distributors, Establish a rapport relationship with KOL's.
- Implement the sales call plans in his assigned area to satisfy every specific need of and prescribes.
- Keep physician call record book and maintains an up-to-date complete customer record lists.
- Ensure security of all confidential records.
- Attend and participate in the relevant district, regional and national meetings.
- Maintain a comprehensive and classified list of physicians, hospitals and paramedical contacts, update constantly, (the foregoing list to be used during physician interviews).
- Ensure that his area of responsibilities has the opportunity to participate in all competitive tender that goes on in the territory.
- Participate with sales supervisor in planning and conducting direct contacts with specific customers through medical or marketing personnel.
- Bachelor Degree in any pharmacy, science or veterinary medicine.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a MR
- Experienced in product lifecycle management
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Selling skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Very good command of the English language
- Own a car is preferred
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning (MR– Area- Specialty) in the subject