Social Media Specialist At realme Egypt
realme Egypt is hiring "Social Media Specialist"
Location: 5th Settlement
- Develop social media strategy, and create and administer content on all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Twitter, to grow followers and ensure user engagement.
- Manage content calendar, write copy, schedule posts, plan for boosts and track conversion rates. Write long-form and short-form social media messages that attract new users and engage current users.
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and social media best practices to measure the success of every social media campaign, then use that information to refine future campaigns.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Moderate all user-generated content for each community.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Communications/English, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, or Design.
- 1-3 years of social media experience either in-house or in an agency, possesses solid creative thinking and English caption writing capabilities.
- A proven track record in fan growth and fan engagement is required.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter) and how they can be deployed.
- Should be able to develop different content for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Good technical understanding and can learn new hardware and software quickly.
- Proficient in Excel/PowerPoint/Word.
- Experience with Socialbakers or OneSight platforms is a plus.
If you are interested, please send your CV to (email@example.com) and mention (Social Media Specialist) in the mail subject.