Procurement Specialist at As-Salam International Hospital
- Receive all (Medical) requirements from Procurement Supervisor.
- Check the availability of these (medical) requirements in the list suppliers.
- Contact suppliers and receive a price list for the required items.
- Provide at least three offers from suppliers.
- Issue price analysis for the requirements.
- Negotiating prices, delivery time & Qty delivers with suppliers.
- Receiving and checking quality of goods
- Select a supplier to deal with based on the analysis done.
- Issue a Purchase Order (PO).
- Follow up quantity delivers as based on our partially requirements.
- Assist in selecting the suitable payment terms.
- Follow up with the Finance department on the invoice payment.
Hospitals and Health Care
Purchasing Supply Chain
Location :Qesm El Maadi, Cairo, Egypt