HR Jobs In Egypt -Recruitmentblogs
Recruitment Specialist At Dejavu
Dejavu is looking for a Recruitment Specialist to join our company,
Dejavu is a ladies' fashion brand with a total number of 39 stores all across Egypt.
- Responsible for the whole recruitment procedure for different types of positions from junior to management level, Especially Sales field positions so prefer to have a strong background in Blue Collars hiring.
- Coordinating/creating manpower planning process and maintaining manpower records.
- Preparing recruitment materials and posting jobs to appropriate channels
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screening candidates' resumes.
- Conducting interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Ensuring all vacancies are filled with suitable candidates within the targeted time.
- On-boarding new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports.
- Arrange Face to face interviews through phone Calls with candidates
- Conducting HR interviews ( Sales – Social media – Hr – Customer Service – etc )
- Developing and updating job descriptions.
- Creating pools of resumes and pipelines for future jobs.
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire.
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Submitting the job offers to the selected employees.
- Research new ways for recruitment.
- Exit interviews.
- Assist in other HR functions.
- Proven work experience as a recruiter, preferred in hiring in retail stores
- Excellent communication skills
- Very Good command of the English language (Speaking, reading, and writing).
- Experience Needed: 1 to 3 years
- Location: New Cairo
- Working hours: 8 hours
- Fridays and Saturdays are off
If you are interested to be a part of our team, you can send your CV to Hiring.firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “ Recruitment Specialist“
HR Specialist At AUG Pharma
AUG Pharma is a leading pharmaceutical company in the Egyptian Market and the fastest growing in the MENA region. AUG Pharma has a state of the art Manufacturing Facility located at the industrial zone, 6th of October city. At AUG Pharma we grant clear career pathway, competitive package & benefits programs, and open-door culture and healthy environment.
We are looking for new colleague;
Position: HR Specialist
*1-2 years of experience in a related field (Pharmaceutical industry is an advantage)
*Previous experience in Payroll or Com & Ben
Competencies & skills:
* Strong Communication skills.
* Problem solving.
* Results driven.
* Strong attention to details.
If you are interested, kindly send your updated C.V with a recent photo to “Careers@augpharma.com” mentioning “HR Specialist” in the subject
HR Specialist at Zeta Pharma
#Zeta #Pharma is hiring #HR #specialist
Location : Nasr City
~Job Description :
1-Maintain Employees files, documents & paperwork
2-Implement the whole recruitment process and ensure it runs smoothly and efficiently.
3-Provide a pool of resumes through the different recruitment channels, in order to build up and maintain categorized and efficient database.
4-Good knowledge of human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
5-Schedule job interviews and assets in interview process
Conduct new employee orientation
6-Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
7-Ensure that all employees’ files and records contain all employment papers.
8-support personnel team
~Job Requirements :
1- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
2- HR diploma or certificate is preferable
3- 1 to 2 years of experience
~If interested kindly send your cv to
mention your job title in the subject