Customs Clearance Associate Job At Maersk
• Follow up the customs clearance procedures with the brokers.
• coordinate with the customers to attend the required documents.
• Review the customers and shipping documents and confirm receiving the correct documents timely.
• arrange for Cargo release plan.
• Report the shipments status timely and daily.
• follow up the workflow cases.
We are looking for
• High degree.
• Prior proven experience (0-2) in a similar function.
• Has very good Communication skills.
• Microsoft knowledge.
• Provide support for decision.
• Teamwork: collaborate on tasks and use synergies in other functions.
• Fluent in English
Last application date: 31/3/2022