Administration Jobs in Egypt-Recruitmentblogs
ESGC one of Cairo Three A group companies is hiring
- Bachelor's Degree
- +1 year experience
- Oracle user is a plus
- Very good in using Microsoft office
- Males only
- Maximum age is 30
- Competitive package
- Medical insurance
- Social insurance
- Life insurance
Interested candidates can send their CV at email@example.com with the Job name in the subject
Customer Service Agent At Lychee Fruit Bar
We are looking forward to expanding our team, so here are the current openings:
Customer Service Agent (Females only).
- Responding to customer’s calls
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Identifying and escalate issues to leaders
- Providing product information to customers
- Researching required information using available resources
- Documenting all calls' information according to standard operating procedures
- Call center experience is preferred.
If you’d like to join our team, please send your CV to:
Data Entry At Ridgewood
Ridgewood is seeking a talented caliber to fulfill the below position:
" Data Entry " (on temporary basis)
- Fresh Graduate ( BS.c / Commercial Diploma )
- Good in English.
- Good in MS. Office ( Word / Excel )
- Good communication skills.
- Cairo residence.
Calibers who are interested, kindly send your CV
Front Officers - Receptionists At Seoudi Supermarkets
To all "Front Officers - Receptionists" you are most welcome to join our team. You got your place at Seoudi Supermarket.. We are looking for an enthusiastic, presentable and cheerful profiles who are able to:
- Welcome and greet our customers.
- Answer Phone calls, Receive messages, and Re-direct calls to appropriate offices.
- Schedule, arrange and follow-up appointments and meetings.
- Responsible for Updating Calendars.
- University Graduate (Fresh graduates are most welcome).
- Excellent/Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Multi-tasking skills.
For applying please send your CVs at
Call Center agents At NEWGIZA University
Call Center agents are required for NEWGIZA University With the below requirements:-
• Bilingual with high computer literacy & typing skills
• High communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
• Customer focus, quality-oriented person
• Team Player and can work under pressure
• Proactive, dynamic, flexible, and adaptable
• 1 to 2 years of experience
• Ready to start immediately.
- Medical insurance.
- Reasonable & attractive salary.
-Fixed working hours
kindly to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Receptionist -Call Center Advisor At Watany eye hospital WEH
Watany eye hospital WEH is now hiring for :
- Call Center Advisor
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Experience 2:3 years
- Males only
- Nearby East Cairo ( Heliopolis , Almaza , New Cairo .. etc ........... )
-Presentation and analytical Skills
-Experience in Healthcare
- Social Insurance
- Medical & Life insurance
The salary will be determined after the interview
For applying :
Thanks to send your cv with a recent photo to email@example.com and mentioning the job title in the subject
Receptionist At Orchidia Pharmaceutical Company
Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
Attends meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
Secures information by completing data base backups.
Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
Providing reception duties by receiving in-coming telephone calls and in-person visits.
Being aware of all employee where about.
Requests information when an employee is not available.
Provides secretarial duties such as photocopying and faxing when time permits.
Channel phone callers to the appropriate person
Welcomes visitors and guests and direct appropriately
Provides administrative services.
To cover the Reception area and manage the security entry system ensures that all visitors (internal and external) are logged into and out of the building.
Respond to inquiries or complaints; facilitates a resolution, provides relevant information or explains policy and procedures.
Review missions, excuses and vacation
Reserves meeting and training rooms for meeting and training events
Planning, Executing and Supervising “Digital Archiving Project” with all departments of the Company.
Monitoring library service
Handling requests concerning Health Care Company EgyMed.
Responding to applicant and employee questions/concerns.
Assisting in phone call interview.
Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
Handling applicants through monitoring them during English tests and applications.
Receiving night shift plans from certain departments (QC- QA- Engineering, Production, Microbiology, Kitchen and CEO) and calculate transportation and meals expenses.
One (1) years’ experience
Follow up skills
Excellent English, verbal / written communication
Ability to work well through others.
Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
Knowledge of analytical methods, procedures
Knowledge of information gathering techniques, procedures, and practices.
Knowledge of project planning and management procedures, practices, and techniques.
Ability to develop initiatives in innovative manner for effective resolution.
Years of Experience
Min: 0 Max: 5
Interested Candidates send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org Mentioning position name in subject
Admin Coordinator At Dakahlia Group
urgently required for a well known
company located in Nasr city
- Bachelor's degree
- Very good Microsoft skills
- Very good Communication Skills
- From 0 - 2 years Experience
Interested candidate can send their CV to
please mention ''Admin Coordinator" in the subject line.
Junior Operations Administrator at MetLife
For a Multinational insurance Company located in New Cairo, we are now hiring "Junior Operations Administrator" ,for a 3 month temp. position.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Very Good English and Computer Skills.
Please send your cv to Marwanaguib55@gmail.com and mention
Operations Admin) in the subject bar)
مطلوب مسئول أرشيف في شركه ارما للزيوت
- القيام بعمليات الجرد الدورية للارشيف.
- فهرسة الأرشيف بإختيار وسائل تتناسب مع حجم و أهمية الأرشيف.
- ترتيب و تصنيف و تنسيق الوثائق و حفظها بطرق يسهل عملية البحث و الرجوع إليها.
- متابعة و تسجيل البريد الصادر و الوارد.
- مساعدة الإدارات المختلفة في تنظيم و إدارة الأرشيف الخاص بها.
- التعامل مع جهات المراجعة و المتابعة الخارجية و الداخلية فيما يخص الإرشيف.
- مؤهل عالي مناسب – يفضل بكاليريوس تجارة
- إجادة تامة لبرامج الأوفيس.
- السن من (22 : 30).
- منظم و يهتم بالتفاصيل.
للتقديم: برجاء ارسال السيرة الذاتية علي الايميل التالي:
بعدها يرجي ملء طلب التوظيف الذي سيتم إرساله من خلالنا مباشرة بعد إرسال السيرة الذاتية.
Admin Assistant At GSD ( Giza Systems Distrubtion)
Provide secretarial and administrative support to the team and/or Function for the typing, preparation, and compilation of reports and proposals.
• Develop and maintain the filing system for the company.
• Prepare the stationary request and ensures regular availability of stationary.
• Follow-up on the on the issued and pending invoices, expenses, advances and other related minor accounting issues and communicates to the Finance Function for approval.
• Maintain and update a telephone list of the technical staff’s numbers and allocates them whenever needed.
• Undertake all the logistics to facilitate the transportation of the technical staff to the customer site.
• Undertake the assigned call handling duties.
• Handle travel logistics for the team members.
• Submit required reports regularly and per request.
• Order Entry and Follow-up on Company Systems
• Respond to client inquiries, referring them to the appropriate concerned person.
• Immediate feedback for the assigned tasks results.
• Send/Receive Faxes and other external communications
•Excellent organizational skills
•Very Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
•Good relationship building and excellent team player.
•Good analytical skills.
•Very Good command of English
•Very Good using MS office and suitable typing speed
Bachelor degree in any discipline
Employer (Private Sector)
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Min: 0 Max: 2
Office Admin At Arabian Construction Co.
Arabian Construction Co. - Egypt Branch is Hiring “Office Admin” with the following requirements:
• Min 1-3 years prior administrative experience.
• English Language: V. Good.
• Excellent computer skills.
• time-management skills and multitasking ability
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Location: Head Office (New Cairo).
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV with the job title in the subject line to email@example.com
(( Irrelevant CVs will be neglected ))
Office Manager At NOK human capital
NOK_HC is hiring immediately #Office_Manager for a Real-State company located in #New_Cairo
• Overlooking and executing all communication matter within the office either internally or externally with developers or clients
• Managing appointments and meeting of owners and managing their calendars
• Managing all related administrative work like printing and editing documents and contracting
• reporting violations, threats to owners and associate heads
• Managing office supplies and needs
• Perfect command of English
• Previous experience in Real Estate is a MUST
• Image and presentable
• Committed and passionate
• Active and proactive
• Max age: 30
• New Cairo or nearby areas resident
•8 working hours, one day off (Friday)
If you meet the above criteria, please send your update resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job title in the subject line
Assistant At Sanofi
Executing all tasks assigned by the Function
Coordinating between the function & other departments in order to support & facilitate their relevant requests.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Manage the administration part of the Function:
Handling correspondences (in/out , e-mails, .etc.)
Developing & following up the filing system of the function.
Ensure archiving for all documents and and files on appropriate organized way for both soft and hard copies.
Lead the digital archiving to be easily accessible by the relevant stakeholders.
Prepare a tracking tool for the archiving.
Following up all OTPs, PRs, Repair orders, expense sheets, traveling advance, courier,…etc.,
Collect and submit the needed documents from internal/externals stakeholders.
Following up due dates
Arranging appointments & daily agenda of the functions.
Take minutes of meetings.
Ordering the required stationary items to keep available stock for the office needs.
Preparing presentations upon request
Prepare monthly reports/ meeting deadlines
Abide by the requirements of the code of Ethics including but not restricted to maintaining high professional standards of conduct in line with the Company procedure with a duty of care to the reputation of the Company
Takes personal accountability to use personal experience and knowledge, as well as the training and tools provided by Sanofi, to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all ethics and governance relevant to the role (including the Industry Code of Practice, Sanofi Policies and Procedures and any relevant legal requirements) and demonstrate personal leadership in applying these to all work undertaken.
Environmental and Safety Leadership
To care for his/her own safety and wellbeing and the safety of others, and to co-operate with the company to ensure a safe place of work. Employees are therefore expected to:
Support and conform to Company safety rules and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
Report any accident, incident or near miss, whether it be of personal injury or property damage
Thoroughly read all safety documentation issues by the Company and comply with its requirements.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Respect of company’s values, code of ethics and social charter.
Respect of personal data protection charter.
Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
JOB-HOLDER’s ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
0-1 years of experience
Excellent command of English Language
Ability to meet deadlines
Ability to work under stress
Sense of urgency
Sense of confidentiality
Time Management skills
Stretch to go beyond the level we have operated at up until now
Take action instead of waiting to be told what to do
Act in the interest of our patients & customers
Think Sanofi First and Put the interests of the organization ahead of my own or those of our team.