Supply Chain Internship At P&G
Date & Time: 8th & 9th of December from 9 to 5
Top performing talents will be invited to continue their interviews on December 10th & 11th of December.
Place: Cairo (Hotel)
DID YOU KNOW THAT AT P&G WE CONSIDER THE SUPPLY NETWORK OPERATIONS (SNO) AS THE ENGINE THAT ACCELERATES VALUE CREATION?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
P&G’s Supply Network Operations (SNO) organization is there to meet these challenges: Forecasting customer demand, handling the information flows from orders, shipments, and invoices, and leading the physical distribution process from Distribution Centre to the customer’s shelf.
By joining us in the supply chain, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more integrated approaches, taking advantage of the latest advancements in digitized plants and connected smart technology. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the efficiency and sustainability of our supply chain operation.
YOUR ROLE AS AN INTERN IN SNO:
The internship projects we offer can involve a combination of:
- One or several operational missions or/and projects in the area of supply chain management
- Contribution to the management of our logistical relations with a customer
- Upstream Supply Chain design or innovation projects that will transform our supply chain of tomorrow
- Playing a meaningful role on exciting projects such as crafting the supply chain setups for new products
What we offer:
- We guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and have the ownership of at least one or two big projects
- Continuous coaching– you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager so that you grow & develop
- You will join our dynamic SNO teams, and work closely with colleagues from other functions.
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR STUDENTS:
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s degree with one of the following majors:Engineering, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics (Statistics & Data Analysis), Technology Management, Buisness Informatics , Management of Information and communication technology, Supply Chain/Logistics.
- Graduating within Summer 2023 only.
- A born leader and hardworking to make things happen, and this shows in your academic & non-academic achievements
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- Would like to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovative spirit
- Work well with Microsoft Office
- Programming/Algorithms Knowledge
- English proficiency