Logistics Manager At Edita for Food Industries
Location: 6th of October City
Edita is hiring Logistics Manager
Manage Logistics department (warehousing & inventory control) within Supply chain sector to achieve Edita Goals and ensure customer satisfaction.
1. Set department objectives and monitoring it through KPI system to achieve Edita Goals and communicate Edita vision, mission, core values to all department.
2.Managing the operation of all stores (approx. 8,000 m2) (Raw Material, packaging Materials, Finish Goods, and spare parts & consumable) in 2 factories with 10 production lines and approx. 23 SKUs with output of almost 150,000 Cartons/day against accuracy of the inventory, safety environment, and quality aspect according to Standards (ISO 22000,18000,9000,AIB,..)
3.Manage the stock control activities against the required deliveries, shortage in material, physical stock counting, material expiry follows up, material transfer plan and allocated of imported materials and making sure that stock control system is up to date, and inventories are accurate and ensure FIFO system.
4. Planning and monitoring the receipt, the daily loading of the domestic and export orders on time with right documentation system regarding health, legal and customs
5. Ensure that safe operating conditions exist throughout the warehousing, material handling processes and safety of equipment & tools through the preventive maintenance and availability of spare parts.
6. Manage stocks level, logistics cost and plan, implement material flow management systems and space management to meet production and sales requirements.
7. Planning of future capacity requirement and producing regular statistics and reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis of logistics activities.
8. Develop policies, procedures and work instruction to ensure good warehousing and inventory control processes and to eliminate loss or damaged materials inside the warehouse or during the handling process.
9. Set & implement development plan to increase the scale of knowledge of logistics team, and monitoring staff performance and progress. Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork to ensure productivity targets are met and exceeded.
10. Improve logistics activities to achieve cost reduction.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 7-9 years of experience in a similar field.
Languages: very good command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
MS Word Skills Advanced
MS Excel Skills Advanced
MS PowerPoint Advanced
MS Outlook Skills Advanced
ERP System Intermediate
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com mentioning the job title in the email subject.