Receptionist At EFG Hermes
Handle front office reception and administration duties. Represent EFG Hermes and be a key interface for third parties.
1. Meet and greet visitors in a professional manner and direct them to their meeting.
2. Answer telephone calls and direct them to the concerned employee. Deal with basic enquires and take messages.
3. Maintain security by complying with procedures rules and regulations, and controlling access (scan visitors’ IDs and provide them with the visitor pass).
4.Handle other office tasks, such as faxing or emailing and filing, as requested.
5.Assist in business travel arrangements for the Marketing, Facilities, Administration, Legal, and IT departments in line with the firm’s travel and expense policies.
6.Provide administrative support to the travel desk ensuring that travel orders are compliant with the company’s travel policy.
7.Answer correspondence (fax, email courier parcels, etc.), Sort incoming mail, faxes, and courier deliveries for distribution.
8.Ensure compliance in all applicable AML/CTF rules and regulations as required in the conduct of your role.
9.Ensure timely completion of all relevant AML/CTF training provided by the Group.
10.Ensure response to AML, CTF & sanctions inquiries in a timely manner.
1. Bachelor’s degree.
2. 0 - 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
4. Good organisational skills.
5. Can multi task and prioritize assignments and requests.
6. Good command of the Arabic and English.
7. Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
8. Ability to build partnerships and work well in teams.
9. Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
10. Ensure deliverable are always of a high quality