Procurement Specialist At Right Foods
#Procurement_Specialist to join our Team!
1. Participate in preparing, developing and following up the implementation of the procurement policies and procedures.
2. Research and compares supplier quotations to get the highest quality and best features.
3. Work to secure quotations from several suppliers and prepares a short list of the most suitable offers to facilitate the selection process, and then submits them to the line manager to determine the most appropriate supplier.
4. Follow up the purchasing cycle according to the contractual terms and specification.
5. Coordinate with the Finance Team to settle the cost of purchases, transportation, freight, fees and other expenses related to the delivery of the assets.
6. Ensure that the supplier is able to fulfill the requirements of purchase orders and requests for quotations.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience 1 -3 years, preferably in FMCGs
- Proficient in English & MS Office
- Strong Negotiation Skills
Location: Industrial Zone, 6th October
To Apply, fill the below link
or send your CV to Jobs@rightfoods.com.eg
Job Code: [PC-02]