Quality Assurance Supervisor At M&A Glass Processing Company
Quality Assurance Supervisor is Needed at Factory in 6 of October Indust. City based on the following criteria:
1- Scope & Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for establishing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating the company QMS, Quality management system ensuring its effectiveness and complying to both related national and international standards.
2- Principal Accountabilities:
· Responsible for developing and maintaining Quality Management System and Procedures based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 standards.
· Plan and conduct internal quality audit programs for company departments.
· Identify quality issues and drive corrective actions to resolve them.
· Support quality related process improvement and problem-solving efforts aiming to improve product quality.
· Implement root cause analysis and provide recommendations for corrective action
· Assist the Quality manager in coordination with system, product certification bodies
· Assist the Quality manager in coordination with second party’s audits (Customer audits)
· Conduct quality system orientation seminars and other training related to the company's Quality Management System.
· Develop and monitor statistical reports and performance measurement reports.
Provide quality assurance support to customers, suppliers and other departments whenever required.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferably in Electrical, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering.
· Minimum 6 years of experience in industrial field.
· Proven experience in both ISO 9001 & ISO 45001standards.
· Knowledge with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 is an asset.
Experience and familiarity with quality tools and respective methodology (SPC, PFMEA, Control Plans, 6-sigma, 8D, DOE) is an addition.
Skills, Language & Computer Literate:
· Very strong personal skills e.g. communication, presentation and leadership skills
· Self-motivated, self-starter and self-directed
· Capable of working with minimal supervision
· Able to overcome obstacles and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Disciplined and self-motivated.
· Ability to work under stress and handle a dynamic environment.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Able to conduct quality related seminars.
Have a strong team work skills
Excellent command of English
Advanced experience in Microsoft office package, Minitab, or other statistical software programs.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org