Inpatient Pharmacist At Alassema Hospital
#Al_Assema looking for Hiring #Inpatient_Pharmacist
Task and responsibilities:
· 24 hours checking and dispensing of medication for inpatients in all units and wards. Meanwhile ensure completed and correct delivery of medication to patients through the nursing team.
· Using computer system to input of checked drugs and creating medication orders to be prepared by technicians and revised by hospital pharmacist.
· Dispensing newly added medications and admissions.
· Revise labels printing data.
· Return of medication not administered by patients upon their discharge.
· Reporting medication errors regularly
· Personnel involved in the drug delivery process. (Daily)
· monthly audit on all departments of the hospital that keeps a stock of medications and dispensed medication to patients to audit about the expiry date of medication
· check prescriptions for errors, ensuring they're appropriate and safe for the individual patient
· provide advice on the dosage of medicines and the most appropriate form of medication, which could be by tablet, injection, ointment or inhaler
· make sure medicines are stored appropriately and securely
· supervise the work of less experienced and less qualified staff
· answer questions about medicines from within the hospital, other hospitals and the general public
· keep up to date with, and contribute to, research and development
· carry out teaching within the pharmacy department and in other areas of the hospital - this would only be once you have gained substantial experience
- Bachelor's Degree In pharmaceutical science
- 0:1 Experience in Hospitals .
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- 4 shifts/week
- Day shift and night shift (flexible )
Location : Dokki.
Interested candidates kindly send your CV to
email@example.com and mention job title