HSE Supervisor At EVA Cosmetics
EVA Cosmetics is looking for the super details oriented HSE Supervisor with the following
- Implementation and monitoring of policies and plans including all types of accidents investigation, reporting, and analysis.
- Identify and correct potential risks by inspecting facilities, machinery, and safety equipment.
- Ensure that the building and environment complies with health and safety regulations.
- Monitor and recommend the purchase of safety equipment and supplies.
- Install safety devices on machinery or direct the installation of these devices.
- Review employee safety programs and recommend improvements.
- Review subcontractor compliance with the health and safety requirements.
- Maintain accident data, H&S related actions, risk assessment system, statutory requirements.
- Coordinate emergency procedures.
- Developing emergency procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or engineering.
- NEBOSH Certificate is a must
- ISO 45001 & 14001 Lead auditor is a must
- From 5 to 7 Years of related experience in Cosmetics/ Pharmaceuticals or FMCG industries.
- Excellent level of English
if you are matching please submit your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the job title in the subject.