Social Media Moderator At SEOUDI Super Market
Social media moderator main role is to monitor posts and manage activities performed on social media platforms,
decide whether or not it requires a response.
Come to a decision what rules to apply to content and announce changes or their activities as necessary in alignment
with SEOUDI Super Market policies and procedures.
· Review and moderate all SEOUDI Super Market user-generated content and user profiles (either pre-, post-
or reactive moderation) within forums, comments, images, videos and audio, liaising with communicated
guidelines and policies.
· Maintain the moderation guidelines and ensure they are up to date.
· Service SEOUDI Super Market customer accounts, processing inquires, complaints and escalating when
· Moderate communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other
similar social media platforms, adapting methodology where appropriate.
· Produce reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues and outcomes.
· Regularly feedback insights gained from community moderation into the Social Media team.
· Monitor all industry and company information and news to anticipate potential issues.
· Ensures all key performance indicators for customer satisfaction are achieved, including agreed service levels,
quality standards and productivity.
· Ensures all SEOUDI Super Market policies and procedures are executed in a positive manner.
· Previous experience in social media content moderator role.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent command of Arabic | English (written – typing skill).
· Working operational knowledge and understanding of online community platform moderation tools (Forums,Blogs, Photo uploads, Commenting etc.)
· Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types is a must.
· Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
· Proficient in relevant computer applications.
. Work Location: El-Sheikh Zayed.
To apply kindly send your CV to: email@example.com mentioning the job title in the subject field.