QA Compliance Specialist At Pharco B international
• Assuring the compliance of all internal and external GxP related systems with the required standard/written procedures and controlling all non-conformities. • Monitoring of GxP related processes inside the production to assure compliance of the product and/or processes with required standards/regulations.
· Assess different material and services suppliers and toll manufacturing companies against internal and external standards and requirements to rate and qualify the suppliers.
· Assess and initiate, notify, and follow up on Recall/MOCK Recall Process to assure the efficiency and time discipline of the recall system.
· Communicate notes and remarks to the Compliance Lead and Senior Specialist to get timely feedback on related issues.
· Receive microbiological alerts to be assessed and add CAPA if needed.
· Receive microbiological trends to be assessed and add CAPA if needed.
· Review all SOPs to check if there are any required actions to be added if any.
· Assess different distributors against internal and external standards and requirements to rate and qualify the suppliers.
· Carry outline clearance checks before the start of various production processes to ensure the line is cleaned/appropriately cleared.
· Conduct inspection and packaging production processes operations check to ensure the process meets the required specifications.
Bachelor’s Degree in chemical engineering, Science, Pharmacy and Veterinary medicine
1 - 3 years of experience, Preferred pharmaceutical or FMC
Alexandria Resident only
Years of Experience: 1
Application End Date: 27 August 2023
Available Vacancies: 7
Job Level: Specialist
Function: QA - Compliance