Packaging and Development Trainee At Dabur Egypt LTD - Science Internship
Product Development and Up gradation
• Assists in New Product Development and upgrade existing designs.
• Assist in Benchmarks against same or similar products in domestic and international markets.
• Performs routine functions of conducting trials & checks. Besides, coordinating with units for first batch production and obtaining and provides feedback.
• Assist in Cost Reduction Programs.
• Ensures that there is no degeneration in quality as a result of cost reduction.
• Assist in selecting vendor providing goods at best quality along with cost benefits.
• Support in different packaging documents such as BOM, Specifications, Artwork copy, Shade card and Packaging software such as (Mold/Artwork management systems) as well as packaging instructions.
• Art works, and (existing new designee) files to be circulated between Purchase and marketing.
• Supports Senior Manager-Packaging Development in his functions.
· Bachelor's degree (chemistry, mechanical engineering) or any relevant degree from reputable university
· Previous experience in FMCG or packaging field is preferable.
· Good command of both written and spoken English language
· Experience in ERP system – SAP is preferable.
. Excellent Microsoft office skills