وظائف شركه مينا فارم للصناعات الدوائيه في مجال الابحاث والتطوير
Research Specialist - Protein Purification At
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals is a leading pharmaceutical company in Egypt and the Middle East with its subsidiary Rhein Minpahrm Biogenetics the premier biopharmaceutical company in Africa with over 20 years of experience in cellular and bioprocess engineering. Headquartered in Cairo, Minapharm commercializes over 100 life-saving and life-enhancing products ranging from small molecules to complex genetically engineered proteins, with an impressive immunotherapy pipeline. Minapharm’s wholly-owned Berlin-based subsidiary, ProBioGen AG, is a world-renowned contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO), a cell line-engineering specialist, and a provider of proprietary protein and viral vector technologies to large pharma and the global biotech industry. Minapharm has established an integrated business model making it to date the only gene-to-market biopharmaceutical company in the region. Minapharm employs a collective workforce of over 1400 individuals.
Main job duties/tasks:
1. Participation in maintenance, development and upgrade of laboratory facilities.
2. Performance and execution of purification experiments related to the development of new purification strategies for pipeline products including all necessary documentational aspects.
3. Continuous optimization of process descriptions and their depiction in standard operation procedures (SOP’s).
4. On-time planning of purification programs for the assigned projects and their implementation according to cGLP/cGMP/ICH guidelines.
5. Issuing relevant standard operation procedures (SOP’s).
6. Analysis and evaluation of results including troubleshooting.
7. Documentation and filing of results.
8. Project related literature screening.
9. Writing of regular reports.
10. Correspondence with international partner companies related to assigned projects.
Participation in preparation of official technical documents for other departments of the organization or related affiliates or external parties (eg.CTD/product dossiers for the MOH, technology transfer documents for production of external CMOs).
· Bachelor’s in Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology Sciences or other related field.
· Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills.
· Excellent communication in English (oral and written).
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
What we offer:
· Life & Medical Insurance
· Profit Share
· Working hours from 8:00 AM till 4:30 PM
· 5 working days from Sunday to Thursday.