تجميعه وظائف في مجال الموارد البشريه HR بدون خبره وخبره
Fresh Graduate Talent Acquisition Coordinator At noon
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location: Smart Village, 6thof October city
noon.com is a technology leader with a simple mission: to be the best place to buy and sell things. In doing this we hope to accelerate the digital economy of the Middle East, empowering regional talent and businesses to meet the full range of consumers' online needs.
noon operates without boundaries; we are aggressively and voraciously ambitious. Starting in 2017 with noon.com, the region’s homegrown e-commerce platform and leading online shopping destination, noon is now a digital ecosystem of products and services - noon, noon Daily, noon Food, NowNow, SIVVI, noon VIP, and noon Pay.
We are creating the Middle East’s local digital champion and are looking for world-class talent to join our team.
Who will excel?
We’re looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment. We’re searching for problem solvers, people who operate with a bias for action and have a deep understanding of the importance of resourcefulness over reliance.
Candor is our only default. Demanding unequivocal high standards should be non-negotiable because quality matters. We want people who are radically candid, cohorts who commit to settling for nothing but the best - in hiring, in accepting work from colleagues, and in your own work.
Ours is not an easy mission, but it is a meaningful one. Every hire must actively raise the bar of talent in the company to help us reach our vision.
Is this you?
What you'll do:
The primary role of this position will be to support the Talent Acquisition team in Egypt's office through managing the full life cycle of an applicant’s candidacy. In this role, you will ensure a premium, high-touch recruitment experience for our candidates. You will support with diary management and coordination of interviews.
This position offers continuous development and advancement opportunities within the Talent Acquisition team. We are open to consider fresh graduates with strong business acumen or admin professionals with experience.
Proactively learn about the full life-cycle recruitment process for candidates
Lead the scheduling of communications, interview scheduling and administrative support on supporting documentation for the interview process and candidate onboarding.
Updating talent trackers and market maps for the TA team.
Verify and follow up with candidates’ personal and professional references and previous employers
Coordinate with onboarding team on new hire orientation and serve as a liaison between all new hires and their respective supervisors
Update daily the statuses and action accordingly
Monitor and track job postings on LinkedIn
Engage in relevant meetings and debriefs to understand important decision-making
Conduct weekly reports and other ad-hoc reports as necessary
Connect with internal and external parties to ensure smooth operations
Work on ad-hoc projects (talent sourcing, recruiting, and talent research)
Audit LinkedIn posts and job descriptions to make sure they are in line with brand guidelines.
Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Psychology, Business Administration or any related field
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Strong attention to details
Excellent verbal and written communication in English
Customer and candidate focus with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions, ensuring timely and accurate completion of required tasks
Effective communication and organizational skills
Highly-engaged team member
End to end recruitment process knowledge is desirable
Passion or interest to further develop in Talent Acquisition
Apply From Here
Recruitment Specialist At Lactalis Halawa Group
For immediate hiring, a #Recruitment_Specialists is needed at "Multinational Dairy Company” Lactalis Halawa Group.
If you are interested or know someone who is, please pass me the CV on AbdoHussein.Abdo@bccegypt.com or apply through the link https://bit.ly/3alXgrm
or scan the QR code in the photo
mentioning "Recruitment Specialist" in the subject.
- Location: CAIRO - SALAH SALEM
Number of openings: 1
- Package: Negotiable salary
The Position will be responsible for attracting sales reps and sales drivers, recruiting applicants to a range of positions in the company and carrying out all associated tasks.
- Writing job descriptions and job requirements for the needed vacancies
- Maintaining an up-to-date and accurate list of the jobs and vacancies within the company to identify staffing needs.
- Advertising all vacancies, Selecting the received applications and identifying the best applicants
- Carrying out all administrative arrangements for those attending a selection process, such as arranging interviews and providing suitable arrangements for applicants with special needs.
- Sending job offer emails or phone calls to accepted candidates that include the required hiring papers.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- 0 : 3 years of experience in the recruitment field specializing in Commercial Hiring ( sales reps and Drivers)
- males only
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
People Operations Specialist At EVA Pharma
EVA Pharma is a company who fights for health and well-being as a human right, being a Multinational Pharmaceutical company operates in more than 40 countries, having a diverse top team of more than 100 professional associates across the globe. Eva Pharma is one of the leading branded generic pharmaceutical manufacturers in the MENA region.
EVA Pharma is looking to have a “People Operations Specialist ”
Please Check the following questions?
-Do you know how to source, identify, interview& manage talents?
-Are you ambitious enough and able to follow a fast pace dynamic team & industry ?
-Can you easily communicate with your internal customer in the organization and able to deliver smoothly your hiring plan?
If you have an answer with "YES" for each of the above questions with evidence, we will have the pleasure to receive your application via the below link:
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
-BS in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
-1-3 years of experience in HR field as HR Recruitment.
-Strong organization, communication, and conflict resolution skills.
-Proficiency in spoken and written English.
HR Screener At PepsiCo
PepsiCo is looking for HR Screener on a temporary basis.
- Bachelors Degree holder
- Very good command of English
- must have at least 1 year of experience in recruitment (preferably in mass hiring)
- very good user of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
If interested, please fill out this form
Fresh Graduate Benefits Coordinator - Cairo Plant At Kellogg's Egypt
Kellogg's Egypt is hiring a Benefits Coordinator - Cairo Plant
-0-1 Year of experience
-Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
-Good command of the English Language
-Support all employees in medical insurance network
-provide new hires the eligible benefits & cancel leavers subscription with all services providers
-Provide payroll with the accurate amounts to be deducted trom employees.
-Review clearance form for leavers and ensure closing of benefits to avoid extra charge
-Review invoices of benefits providers and follow up invoice cycle with financial department
-Acting as an interface between the employees and third-party benefit providers
-Providing ongoing support for benefits and HR teams
-Listening to and raising employee concerns to the benefits team
Share your CV with us @ Careers.Egypt@kellogg.com and mention the (Benefits Coordinator) in the email subject
Personnel Specialist at Cleopatra Hospitals Group
We are looking to hire a Personnel Specialist to join our HR team in our mission to deliver and build the best quality healthcare system in Egypt. The successful candidate will be responsible for personnel administration, attendance management, work permits, and social insurance, etc...
· Supporting all personnel activities and dealing with government authorities, such as the Labor Office and the Social Insurance Authorities, and building a strong relationship with them to facilitate work processes
· Collecting all the data needed for monthly payroll, including overtime, absence, and leaves management and loans, if any, to support payroll preparations
· Issuing any necessary documents and reports required from official authorities (Labor and Social Insurance Offices) to ensure company compliance with labor and social insurance laws related to all personnel matters
· Keeping records of working time and attendance, tracking employees’ absences, and sending legal warnings accordingly, to ensure company compliance with labor laws and company policies
· Creating and maintaining personnel records for each employee to keep the employee database system constantly updated
· Following up with employees' contracts, renewals, resignations, and hiring documents to ensure that employees’ files are complete and accurate
· Preparing monthly attendance and consolidation reports to facilitate payroll preparations
· Creating employees' files and managing the personnel archiving process and completing employees’ files accurately
· Assisting in monthly payroll calculations and other required HR tasks
Qualifications and Work Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably in law
· 1 -2 years of relevant experience in personnel management (with solid experience in dealing with social insurance offices and foreigners’ work permits)
· Gender: any – Females are welcomed to apply
· Very good command of the English language
· Excellent command of Microsoft Excel is a must
· HR diploma (preferably)
Physical and Behavioral Competencies
· Excellent communication skills
· Attention to details
· Time management skills
· Problem-solving skills
Interested candidates please send your CV to the below mail and please, mention the Personnel Specialist as a mail subject:
About Cleopatra Hospitals Group:
(CHG) is Egypt’s largest private hospital group by a number of hospital beds and number of operating hospitals, established in 2014 and listed on the Egyptian Stock Exchange in 2016.
Today, CHG’s hospitals enjoy a track record of success that exceeds 30 years and include brand names such as Cleopatra Hospital, Cairo Specialized Hospital, Nile Badrawi Hospital, and Al Shorouk Hospital, along with the two latest additions of El Katib Hospital and Queens Hospital.
Talent Management Specialist At Orchidia pharmaceutical
Orchidia pharmaceutical located in Oubor is hiring the below position:
Talent Management Specialist (Minimum 2 years of experience)
- Solid Recruitment Experience.
- OD, Training and development experience.
- Excellent English.
if interested please send your cvs on email@example.com
Mentioning position name in subject
HR Recruiter At EMPG
New Cairo, Egypt
We are looking for an HR Recruiter to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates. HR Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
Design and update job descriptions
Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like StackOverflow and Behance)
Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
Screen incoming resumes and application forms
Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests
Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire
Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role, Tech recruit is a plus
Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
Experience with sourcing techniques
Solid verbal and written communication skills
BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
Apply From Here
Administrator (HR-Personnel) At Raya Information Technology
Raya Information Technology
; a subsidiary of Raya Holding for Financial Investments is looking to hire a
with the below job responsibilities and qualifications:
Handle HR Monthly expenses (ADSL, Mobile & Transportation)
Handle Overtime & on call
Follow up the implementation of benefits’ plans as per agreed with the providers
Keep vacations and attendance records
Revise business cards
Handle form 1 & social insurance process for new hires
Handle resignation process including release process & form 6
Organize Legal HR Investigations & HR Warnings
BA in any degree
1-2 years of experience in personnel
Very good communication skills
Good time management skills
Organized in keeping records & track changes
Basic knowledge of HR practices and methodologies
Labor law (basic knowledge)
BA in any degree
Apply From Here
HR Operations Senior Specialist (Port Said) At Elaraby Group
Port Said, Egypt
1 To 3 Years
Entry Level (Junior Level / Fresh Grad)
Conduct HR interviews for applicants for vacant jobs to select candidates based on competence and according to experiences, as well as conducting exit interview and documents them in the exit interview form in order to analyze the reasons for the resignations and work to find a solution to the resignation, if possible.
Receive applicant requests for internal advertisements and sends them to the recruitment specialist to finalize the required plans and register on the SAP to improve work systems.
Implementing preliminary assessment for technical jobs according to the geographical area to complete the manpower plan.
Participate in preparing performance rates for the group's activities to continuous improvement.
Follow up and organizes the place of training before the start of the program and prepares and distributes the scientific material to the trainees to satisfying the client.
Follow up the attendances and leaves situation, solves messages and problems generated daily, follow up on vacations, overtime, and monitors the system and its effectiveness.
Follow up the cases of absence , and warning of termination .
Prepare the validity reports for the new employees and passes them to the direct managers, decides on the validity of the employee after the evaluation and takes the necessary action based on the evaluation result to ensure the eligibility of the new employees in accordance with the regulations
Work to finish all the work of the insurance offices and the labor office in order to increase the job satisfaction of the employees
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or any relevant degree.
Experience from 1 to 3 years with any similar role in HR Field.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Very good command of spoken and written English.
Apply From Here
Human Resources Intern At Raya
- Supports in recruiting, screening and interviewing candidates for our Rise graduate program.
- Supports in conducting and reporting Raya’s engagement survey
- Supports in different initiatives related to Talent Management
- Participates in employer branding initiatives.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- BSc. in HR/Business or any relevant discipline
- Excellent command in English and Arabic (writing and speaking)
- Experience with Photoshop is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness and passion to learn
Human Resources and Recruitment
Apply From Here