تجميعه وظائف للمحاسبين حديثي التخرج والخبرات
1-Fresh Accountant At Alassema hospital & Dar El-Mona group
Fresh Accountant is needed
Alassema hospital & Dar El-Mona group is looking for :
-Bachelors degree in Commerce.
-0-1 Years of experience.
-Very Good with Microsoft Office .
2-Fresh Accountant At Misr Cosmetics – Amanda
Misr Cosmetics – Amanda is looking forward to recruit the best caliber for the position as below.
- Accountant. (Fresh Graduated)
-Fresh Graduated or one year experience as an Accountant.
-Very good in Microsoft Office.
Days Off: Friday & Saturday
Working Hours: 08:30 AM – 05:00 PM
Job Location: Mohandesin.
Social Insurance / Medical Insurance / Profit Share/ Career Development.
Interested candidates can send their updated CV to email address: email@example.com
3- Fresh and Experienced Accountant At Egypt Otsuka pharmaceutical company
Egypt Otsuka pharmaceutical company is hiring now #accountant for our factory at 10th of Ramadan with below requirements :
Faculty of Commerce .
Fresh graduate or maximum 3 years of experience in Accountant.
Has experience at ERP system
Good in English and computer skills.
If you are interested please send your CV with title in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
4-Accounts Receivable Accountant At NEWGIZA University
NEWGIZA University is hiring
Accountant (Accounts Receivable) - Experience from 3-5 years in the same field
If you are interested or know someone who might be interested kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com
5- Credit Analyst At Al Taamir Leasing and Factoring Company
Looking for a credit analyst for Al Taamir Leasing and Factoring Company (Smart Village):Bachelor Degree in Finance or AccountingExperience: 0-2 yearsTo apply please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6-AP Accountant At Döhler Egypt
Döhler Egypt for the Production of Natural Food and Beverage Ingredients seeks to hire:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting Major.
- 2-4 years of experience in the same position preferably Manufacturing background.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Industrial zone, 6th of October.
If interested, Kindly send your updated resume to HR.Egypt@doehler.com Specifying the job title in the subject line.
7-Project Finance Accountant At Ericsson Egypt
Secure proper input for setup of Fulfilment Assignments, create OEF (One Entry Form) and obtain correct approvals
Verify and Register Customer POs in relevant tools
Setup FAS in SAP ONE according to approved OEF & Accounting Directives
Issue Down Payment
Maintain Revenue and Billing Milestones in SAP ONE
Maintain Budget & Planned Cost in SAP ONE
Perform customer invoicing (including cancellation invoices, debit & credit notes)
Recognize revenue in SAP ONE according to defined Proof of Delivery
Highlight potential objects to be closed
Close all Fulfilment Assignment Objects in SAP ONE
Maintenance and update of SAP objects to fulfil project scope and business continuity requirements
Team administrative responsibilities: time reporting accordingly to set deadlines; knowledge sharing accordingly to unit’s directives; accurate operational handovers when necessary; allocated activities progress reporting accordingly to the team directives; completion of training curricula as required by unit directive and/or accordingly to Ericsson policies and requirements; participation in team and other applicable appointed meetings
To be successful in the role you must have:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, project management, business administration or equivalent professional experience.
Flexible and service minded
Analytical and financial skills
Multitask ability, involvement in many projects simultaneously
Excellent in building relations
SAP, MS Project, MySQL, Access, Excel, VBA knowledge is a plus
8-Finance and Controls Specialist At Nestle Egypt
Subject: Finance & Control – English Speaker
Division: Nestle Business Services
Department: Finance & Control
Reporting line: Business Unit Controller.
Support the NBS Controller in managing business case, oversee internal operations and internal control of the company related to Finance & Control and Administration
A day in the life of...
Provides professional support to decision makers through the analysis and consistency/quality checks of financial data.
Executes the technical activities necessary for the PEC while ensuring integrity of the processes.
Tends to have an internal financial focus.
Provide necessary financial reports to stakeholders.
Follow and apply costing standards over financial reporting.
Performs cost center trend and gap analysis.
Providing front line support in driving business and accelerating performance.
Basic financial planning, forecasting, and reporting.
Contribute in controlling Expenses to ensure achievement of Nestle’s cost saving target.
Monitor and analyze operational performance, suggest improvements, and support in gap closure.
What will make you successful
Prior experience in financial analysis.
Strong Analytical skills.
Experience in working in a cross-functional and networked organization (internal and external providers) .
Has a Problem-Solving mindset.
Excellent Microsoft excel and PowerPoint skills.
PowerBi Knowledge would be a plus
9-Receivable Accountant At Elattal Holding
1 To 3 Years
- Receiving all types of payment from customers after checking discounts and availability also approved exceptions
- Record daily transactions and maintain filing process
- Record EOI, Hold and Reserved Units and match them with related departments weekly
- Prepare Daily Hold and Reserved Units Report
- Refund payment for Cancelled units
- Participate in events and exhibitions to receive payment from customers
- Receiving and recording Notes Receivable transactions such as receiving down payments and installment checks also deposit it to the bank including PDC checks
Real Estate Background.
Send your CV to
10-Collection Specialist At Alexandria Trading Engineering Bureau
Alexandria Trading Engineering Bureau is hiring a Collection Specialist (outdoor and indoor)
- Commerce Graduates are preferred
- 0-1 year of experience in accounting and invoices collection
- both Alexandria and Cairo residents are welcome to apply.
-Hard worker and detail-oriented
Location : Alexandria & Cairo
please send your CV to email@example.com and mention ( collection specialist) in the e-mail subject.
11-Inventory Accountant At Decorative Glass Co.
Decorative Glass Co. is a leading company in the glass processing industry Est. 1963 and located in Obour city is hiring "Inventory Accountant"
- Oversee inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines.
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock.
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts.
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies, troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records.
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs.
- Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities, process orders for shipment.
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfillment.
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions.
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports, review reports monthly with management.
- Nurture positive relationships with suppliers and provide customer service as needed.
Requirement & Competences:
- Bachelor’s degree of commerce
- 1~3 years of experience
- Very good command of English language
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Good team player and able to coordinate with people effectively
- Expert problem solving skills
- Perfect time management skills
- Ability to spot and analyze issues and research requirements
- Detail oriented
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills
For applying send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly mention the job title in the subject line