Quality Coordinator At SUEZ Group
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
* Promotes quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
* Ensures compliance with legal and up-to-date contractual requirements as well as other requirements including company and international standards.
* Ensures that all reports delivered to the client are up to the standard and are submitted on time.
* Defines QHSE procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
* Sets up and maintains controls and documentation procedures.
* Identifies relevant quality-related training needs and delivers trainings
* Liaise with internal/external auditors and ensures the execution of corrective action and compliance with client requirements.
* Establishes standards of service for the client.
* Prepares clear explanatory documents on quality-related issues
* Prepares reports to management on quality and integrity of such processes and recommends corrective actions for any reported deficiencies.
* Seeks means of optimizing plant results and submits solutions to top management.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Background in ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 Management Systems.
* Rigor, communication effectiveness, Team management, Leadership, MS office skills.
* Holding ISO certifications will be preferable.