QA Documentation Specialist At European Egyptian Pharmaceutical Industries
Company:European Egyptian Pharmaceutical Industries
Documentation Specialist - QA
Issuing & archiving of all types of documents including: master formula & batch production records exported from the quality assurance.
1. Draft, issue and amend documents related to the IMS system (Master documents, SOPs and BPR) as requested before sending them to the concerned departments.
2. Distribute necessary copies of the document to the concerned departments and upload the soft copy to make it available on the company network.
3. Collect all superseded version before delivering new version.
4. Distinguish all documents related to (Original, controlled, obsolete and For Info) with the right relevant stamp.
5. Maintain the characteristic stamp on the distinguished documents that are kept on site including (Original, Controlled, Obsolete and for Info).
6. Control the numbering, sorting, filing, storing and retrieval of both electronic and hard copy documents reported from concerned departments.
7. Provide periodical reports with appropriate analysis regarding all Quality Assurance Documentation function updates to ensure effective and accurate updated records.
8. Fulfill other related tasks as asked by management and as arising from the business.
B.Sc. Degree in Science.
Years of Experience: 1
Posting Date: 4 November 2021
Application End Date: 18 November 2021
Available Vacancies: 1
Job Level: Specialist
Function: Quality Assurance