HSE specialist At Landmark Group
Landmark group Egypt is looking to hire HSE specialist with the below details:
· Inspect and evaluate workplace environments, equipment, and practices, to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations.
· Inspect specific areas to ensure the presence of fire prevention equipment, safety equipment, and first-aid supplies.
· Investigate accidents to identify causes and to determine how such accidents might be prevented in the future.
· Investigate health-related complaints, and inspect facilities to ensure that they comply with public health legislation and regulations.
· Maintain and update emergency response plans and procedures.
· carrying out risk assessments and site inspections.
· ensuring that equipment is installed correctly and safely.
· identifying potential hazards.
· determining ways of reducing risks
· running health and safety meetings and training courses for employees
· liaising with external health and safety authorities.
· keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation.
· Bachelor’s degree or above
· 2 to 5 years of HSE Experience.
· strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Very good command of English
If you are matching the criteria, please send your resume with subject HSE specialist to email@example.com .