Customer Representative - Diabetes - Kaliobya At MSD
Our Sales team support our customers by providing clinical information about products, educational information, clinical training programs and resources. We support healthcare providers and healthcare systems meet the goals of the patients in their communities.
• Responsible for closing direct sales of products and/or services in order to meet individual/team targets and the organization's business objectives.
• Creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to generate a substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
• Responsible for sales calls directly from/to prospective and/or existing customers.
• Responds to customer questions.
• Effectively builds rapport with customers by probing for needs and recommending appropriate solutions.
• Achieves monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and
• Satisfaction by following established processes and procedures
• 0-2 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Sales Field.
• Excellent communication skills
• Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments
• Very Good command of English language
• Very good in Computer skills.
• Competent presentation skills.
• Self-motivated and energetic with drive to excel
• Based in (Benha or Qaluiob) Residency
• Must have a Valid Driving license