Shifa Hospital Vacancies
Shifa hospital in New Cairo gladly announces its need to
supply chain coordinator
-Previous experience as a supply chain or in a similar field.
-Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes.
-Strong communication skills.
-Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or similar field.
-Experience in healthcare .
job description :
-Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
-Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
-Maintain supply chain inventory and records
-Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
-Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
-Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
-Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals
-Receive and Review Group tender’s offers, analysis and conditions then prepare the award notifications accordingly.
-Continuous improvement of Supply chain initiatives & processes.
-Design and implement methods to gather and manage supply chain data.
-Research and seek out the most cost-efficient procedures and methods.
Interested candidates can send their CVs :
please mention the job title in the subject line.
#shifa_Hospital one of the leading private hospitals in New Cairo is hiring:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Biomedical Engineering .
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the biomedical engineering field.
Job Description :
- Design, develop, and test medical devices and equipment.
- Conduct research and analyze data to identify and solve complex problems.
- Lead and mentor junior engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering .
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in biomedical engineering, preferably in a hospital setting.
- Maintain and repair medical equipment and systems as needed, including troubleshooting and performing preventive maintenance.
-daily repair equipment's in electronic level at workshop.
- Manage and maintain equipment inventory and documentation.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and standards for medical equipment and systems.
Interested candidates can send their CVs via E-mail :