Quality Control Specialist At EVA Pharma
EVA Pharma is a company who fights for health and well-being as a human right and successfully operates in branded generics, OTC, food supplements, herbal medicines, and veterinary products. Being a Global Pharmaceutical company that operates in more than 40 Countries, having a diverse top team of more than 100 professional associates across the globe, EVA Pharma is one of the leading branded generic pharmaceutical manufacturers in the MENA region.
Eva Pharma is looking to have a “QC Specialist” to join EVA Pharma.
Please check the following questions:
1. Can you perform wet, instrumental analysis, physical testing, and chemical analysis to ensure products’ compliance with standards?
2. Can you prepare and standardizes volumetric solutions, reagents, and indicators?
3. Can you calibrate instruments according to work instructions to ensure compliance with standards?
If you have an answer with "YES" for each of the above questions with evidence, we will have the pleasure of have your Resume via the below link:
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
1. Bachelor's Degree in Science or Biotechnology.
2. 0-2 years of experience
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
4. Fluency in spoken & written English is required.
5. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Professional (word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook)