NHSc Medical Representative - Tanta At Nestlé Egypt
To achieve targeted sales of NHSc products in his/her territory by ensuring favorable recommendation by Health Care Professionals, representing Nestlé Health Science in the market as a trusted advisor in the field of Clinical Nutrition in order to become the leading consumer preferred and trusted Nutrition Solution provider for health-related needs in the Middle East.
A day in the life of...
• Carries out sales calls in hospitals and non-hospital outlets in his/her territory according to the recommended cycle plan and as agreed with the Field Sales Supervisor/ Manager.
• Develops highly scientific relationships with HCPs and decision makers through face-to-face sales calls, group presentations as well as other scientific events.
• Provides data and suggests classification of contacts based on objective criteria.
• Keeps visits’ records updated and uses them for call preparation/follow-up and to record market intelligence data.
• Provides a weekly plan and subsequent reports on all visits/activities, sample distribution, support literature, to his manager. Also makes timely reports on area progress as well as competitive activities and other market intelligence data.
• Organizes and carries out hospital presentations and group meetings with healthcare professionals on NHSc products.
• Participates as needed in national and regional medical conventions and exhibits.
• Manages agreed individual marketing expenses e.g. for samples and group meetings.
• Participates actively in training events, cycle meetings and business review meetings.
What will make you successful
• Graduate of Health-related science; Nutrition, Pharmacy, Science, Medicine, Nursing…etc., Or Graduate of Business studies + health related studies or experience.
• Valid Driving License
• Fresh Graduate or 1-2 years’ experience as Medical Representative in pharmaceutical or nutrition company or other sales experience.