Fresh Graduate Banking Accountant At Hikma Pharmaceuticals
Giza, Al Jizah, Egypt
Roles & Responsibilities:
Main duties and responsibilities: including but not limited to:
• Prepare and perform bank reconciliation for all company accounts on a periodic basis.
• Controlling and monitoring all banking daily transactions, ensure that all bank transactions recorded and maintained accurately in the bank’s ledgers and journals in the ERP system.
• Check and verify cash transactions; and also investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies.
• Responsible for interest and debt analysis, with provision of relevant information and report, Responsible for calculate debit and credit interest of banks accounts according to the agreements.
• Analyzing monthly debit interest, bank charges and LG’s commissions and compare it with the facilities contracts.
• Reviewing and recording all bank charges.
• Following up for issuing quarterly balance confirmation for all opening accounts, LG’s position, LC’s positions and TD’s positions.
• Assist in the closing of accounts during month-end at the company and divisional level within stipulated timelines.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting field.
• Fresh graduate or 1+ years of experience in similar position.
• proper knowledge and application of IFRSs & EASs.
• Use of ERP systems (SAP) is preferable.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint Experience.
• Proficient in the use of analytic tools such as data gathering and analysis, spreadsheets, flow-charting, and process diagramming.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills/ analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to work evening hours, weekends and holidays in a high growth environment – as needed.