Foreign purchasing Specialist At MIFAD
MIFAD is hiring “Foreign purchasing Specialist "for immediate hiring
· Location: Factory (Badr City- Cairo) with the following requirements.
· Job Summary
Foreign Purchasing Specialist will be responsible for following up the purchasing orders, tracking them and making the requested purchasing operations and procedures. In addition managing all banks procedures and negotiate with the suppliers on price terms of products.
· Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in science or Agriculture Engineering.
- Experience: 1-2 Years (FOOD industry).
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent in Microsoft office
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Interested candidates please send your CV to this email M.firstname.lastname@example.org - and Kindly mention in the subject “Foreign purchasing Specialist”
Company Profile :
Misr Food Additives is a market leader in the food additives industry
Mifad has been established in 1994, was reinforced by a group of highly chosen food technologists, well experienced, in order to offer its customers all technical assistance and services they require. It has direct access for food raw material suppliers from Europe, America, and Asia.