EVA Pharma Vacancies
1-RD Specialist at Eva pharma
Eva Pharma a company who fights for health and well-being as a human right, successfully operates in branded generics, OTC, food supplements, herbal medicines and veterinary products with 137 pharmaceutical products covering various therapeutic area, being a Multinational Pharmaceutical company operates in more than 40 Countries, having a diverse top team of more than 100 professional associates across the globe, Eva Pharma is one of the leading branded generic pharmaceutical manufacturers in the MENA region. With a CAGR of 30% over the past seven years,
Eva Pharma is looking to have a “R&D Specialist (MARC Researcher)”
- Can you Support in Developing and validating new analytical methods?
- Do you have experience in Developing Quality module in CTD dossiers for international markets?
- Do you have the skills required to Coordinate with different departments to gather all required documents?
If you have an answer with "YES" for each of the above questions with evidence, we will have the pleasure to have your application.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
1. Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy
2. Minimum one year experience in developing CTD dossier (Regulatory background is for sure preferred).
3. Excellent communication and negotiation skills
4. Fluency in English language is required
We will have the pleasure to have your Resume via email : email@example.com with title in the subject field.
2-EVA Pharma is seeking to hire full-time Hospital Product Specialists in all governorates:
-Can you prove you are an effective communicator?
-Do you see yourself as someone who can compete in an environment of A-players?
-Do you have the ability to present and engage the audience in the English language?
1. Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or Veterinary Medicine.
2. 0-2 years of experience.
3. Hospital line experience is preferred.
If your answer is “Yes” to the above questions and you meet the mentioned requirements, submit your application now using the link below: