Dorra Group Graduate Internship Program
Welcome to the #Dorra Group Graduate Program, which provides you with the opportunity to gain resume building experiences that work on developing talents and prepare young professionals to a lifelong journey of success.
Your early years of education are an excellent way to gain exposure to the real-world challenges and acquire real world skills that are beyond academics. It is crucial to gain an early competitive advantage in an ever demanding job market.
Applying your academic concepts and principles in real world scenarios can only be achieved by joining a dynamic and demanding work environment.
To apply, you should be proficient in your field, well equipped with computing and organizational skills which will be the foundation and cornerstone to the beginning of your career, you are an excellent communicator, you possess excellent interpersonal skills and a great can-do attitude.
We are looking for candidates in the following divisions:
- Human Resources
Things to consider:
- Training period for each intern will be for 2 months with a maximum of 3, starting from 8th of August.
- Interns will be located inside the company premises or company’s locations according to the intern’s major and work nature.
- Attendance will be as per the company policy and working hours.
- We are open for Graduated and non-graduated calibers.
- The Interns will take a certificate after spending the full period of the program.
To apply for the DORRA Group Graduate Program kindly fill the application form