Customer Relations Internship At Palm Hills Developments
The CR Executive providespremium service to PHD clients by answering their inquiries handling their concerns promptly and professionally.
- Initiate welcome calls to new clients, introducing oneself as the point of contact.
- Establish a strong relation of trust by professionally answering client inquiries and settling disputes, and resolving always adhering to the department and company policies and procedures.
- Communicate with clients through various channels (emails, calls, fax and face to face).
- Liaise with the concerned internal department (Sales, finance, Legal, client support, facilities) to resolve client issues and get required information.
- Keep daily record of transaction and communications with clients and other departments.
- Follow up on the progress of requested tasks from other departments.
- Escalate critical cases of client grievance and delayed responses from other internal department to the client service manager always after all possible solutions within authority have been referred to and failed.
- Coordinate, Book and escort the client in site visits.
- Stay up to date with the latest happenings and events on both the company level and market level.
Bachelor degree in business administration.
0 to 3 years of experience. Previous experience in a customer interfacing position within a real estate developer is an asset.
Proficient use of MS Office (word-excel-power-point), internet surfing.
Excellent command of the English language, French and other foreign languages are an asset.