2022 Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP) - Customer Development Internship
Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
Do you want to be part of a team that’s working to create better futures every day? 2022 Unilever’s Internship Program (ULIP) gives you the opportunity to work on projects that will support the business's achieve our goal to make Sustainability a commonplace.
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and well-being, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Alsa.
What do we offer: a dynamic and multi-cultural environment in which people with lots of passion work together to build brands and deliver amazing product experiences for our consumers. You will be part of a team where your insights and ideas are valued. If you are ambitious, keen to learn, would like to develop yourself through a challenging experience…then you’ve come to the right place.
Please apply if you would like to be considered for our ULIP opportunities with the Customer Development Department.
Location: Egypt / Morocco / Tunisia / Algeria
What we are looking for:
• Marketing , Business , Finance , Engineering or any Relevant Major Graduates
• Analytical, confident, and proactive thinker
• Creativity and passion to succeed
• Strong communication skills
• Good business sense & sense of urgency when required
• An independent worker and self-starter, always striving to go the extra mile to deliver excellent performance
• A resilient team player
• Must be a current student (graduating class of 2022/2023/2024)
• Microsoft Office proficiency