Senior Personal Banker- Tanta At Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Egypt
Tanta, Al Gharbiyah, Egypt
Identifies, acquires & grows a base of retail customers in order to meet business objectives.
Nurtures the growth of long-term business relationship with target retail customers by providing them with substantial added value and providing world-class financial products / services.
Achieves volume and revenue goals via the combination of customer acquisition and relationship deepening.
Personally and proactively effective at building the business, deepening relationships and increasing targeted consumers through the execution of an effective sales process.
Keeps updated and learns in-depth the more complicated products offered by the competition.
Grows the number of new account relationships via conversion of branch walk-ins, customer referrals, marketing leads and self-generated leads.
Proactive in assessing financial needs of customers.
· Responsible for achieving & delivering his/her targets of the allocated range of products specific to Advising Zone.
· Assisting the Branch Manager in periodically evaluating performance levels as defined in the commercial/ business plan.
· Assist BM in preparing weekly KPIs/ MIS required by the new business model.
· Follow up with others (Credit/ Operations) Departments, pipeline or tools available (Jupiter) on pending cases.
· Achieving target sales activities of (outbound calls, sales visits, cross sell ratio to walk-in customers) as defined in the commercial action plan.
Quality & Services
· Ensure proper stationeries and merchandising in the Branch at all time guided by communication plan.
· Ensure handling and covering all customer requests/ inquiries to ensure services excellences
· Efficiently handle customer’s complaints, escalating as appropriate.
· Responsible for operations of (Express Banking, Advisory) in terms of authorizations, custodies and reviewing all related reports.
· Regularly promote the usage of other delivery channels via day-to day contacts with the customers.
· Ensure continuous flow of appointments at Advising Zone.
CBE, Compliance, Audit, Procedures
Responding to Compliance Dept. requirements in terms of obtaining proper approvals
Ensure implementation of all Bank policies / procedures / KYC compliance requirements are in place
Ensure following set procedures / policies as per designation letter.
And any other assigned tasks.
Previous banking or similar experience in the financial services
Minimum of 4-6 years of financial sector experience