Quality Specialist At Dar alfouad
We are hiring Quality Specialist
Work Location: Nasr City
1. Monitor staff compliance with hospital policies & procedures.
2. Monitor staff compliance with proper documentation.
3. Conduct staff orientation & in-service training.
4. Prepare / attend hospital committees.
5. Carry out patient tracers for the hospital clinical departments.
6. Collaborate in developing policies, manuals, tools, protocols, logs and checklists.
7. Perform Data collection and analysis, improvement projects for clinical and administrative departments.
8. Facility management and safety activities
9. Manage and handle OVRs & RCAs.
1- Bachelor of Medicine / pharmacy.
2- One year in a relevant position in a JCI accredited hospital.
4- TQM or MQM in health care.
Full Time job
To apply: send your CV to EMail: email@example.com mentioning the job title in the subject.