Quality Secretary At Dar alfouad
We are hiring Quality Secretary
Work Location: Nasr City
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Filing & maintaining electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Typing reports, checklists, forms & patient education materials.
- Organizing meetings (meeting room booking, producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Data entry .
- Coordinating quality internship program
- Initiate and follow purchasing of office-based items.
- Degree in business administration or relative field
- Proven experience as secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office
- SPSS is preferred
- In depth knowledge of office management
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Good communication and relationship-building skills
- Teamworking skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it.
Full Time job
To apply: send your CV to EMail: email@example.com mentioning the job title in the subject.