Quality Control Manager At Marbella For Food Industries
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
Oversees the daily workflow and schedules of the department.
Provide training and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes, motivating, coaching, and correcting guide QC Inspectors to ensure that Quality standards are met and Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
Determining the required specifications meet the standards for laboratory tests and standardization of measurement.
Ensure compliance with all ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 policy and procedures
Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development
Developing and implementing quality standards by leading Inspectors to testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations and Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
Developing and implementing quality control systems b Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements and collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
Perform related duties as assigned, within your scope of practice
· A Bachelor's degree in science, chemistry, Agriculture or another food and science field
· Understanding of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), lean
· Manufacturing, Experience of managing Profit and Loss (P&L)
· Defines and lead processes related to integrated management systems (ISO 9001, 22000, 14001) and OHSAS 18001 International Food Standards, etc.
· Professional certification, such as Six Sigma, Quality Engineer, or Quality Auditor
· Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practice.