Quality & Audit Assurance Specialist At PRIME Group EG
Due to the large scale of our operations
PRIME Group is hiring “Policy & Procedures” Quality & Audit Assurance Specialist
1) Collect information about internal workflow processes, policies and procedures from all departments and document them in the form of frameworks in the company manual.
2) Conduct audits to monitor the compliance with the standard policies, practices to assure the high quality of work.
3) Identify any red flags that indicate fraud or any breaking of rules within the company and
report directly to top management
4) Analyze auditing results to identify problems that are leading to inefficiency
- Minimum: Bachelor’s
degree and 1 - 4 Exp
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent level of English (writing & speaking)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Past experience with observing and auditing the implementation of processes, policies and procedures
- High standard of business-writing for building the frameworks and writing the needed reports.
Interested applicants who meet the above qualifications, kindly send CV TO email@example.com