Procurement Operations Assistant Manager At Unilever
6th of October, Egypt
Lead procurement of materials/Logistics for Mashreq factories & manage operations with factory /warehouse team by leveraging the supplier network to deliver supply chain and MCO targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• To support the procurement organization to meet goals and objectives in support to the overall Unilever strategy.
• To support deliver cost savings based on sourcing strategies for the portfolio
• Lead Supplier Relationship Management focused on service, quality, logistics and delivery for materials.
• Support business in execution of Innovation & cost improvement projects.
• Create and update contracts in the system and ensure the signed contracts are archived.
• Accountable for material price forecasting & lead the discussion with Finance for impacts signoff.
• Continuously improve ways of working e.g. more efficient ways of handling data, OTIF payments to supplier and material supplies to factory.
• Development of Resilience plans to ensure supply security for the MCO
• Efficient, timely and transparent communication to internal & external stakeholders.
• Execute programs in the MCO (Mashreq)
o Support implementation of procurement strategies.
o Execute cost savings and innovation programs based on sourcing strategies and trial results.
o Execute the rationalization strategy for suppliers, materials, and services to meet Unilever's business requirements.
• Align Procurement programs to deliver on MCO requirements
o Collaborate with Planning and Sourcing Units to establish short-term business objectives.
o Ensure the satisfaction of Unilever's internal customers with the services provided by the procurement organization.
o Provide operational feedback during supplier negotiations/selection
Key Competencies & Skills:
• Bachelor’s in Engineering or Economics is a requirement (MBA is a plus)
• 3 - 6 years of experience in Procurement / Supply Management /Supply Chain
• Background in FMCGS.
• Experience on large-scale change management projects
• Negotiation skills
• Cross functional working