Planning Engineer At Ridgewood, a subsidiary of Hassan Allam Utilities and Almar Water Solutions JV
Ridgewood, a subsidiary of Hassan Allam Utilities and Almar Water Solutions JV, is seeking an impassioned caliber with high potentials and strong competencies to fulfill the below position:
* Caliber shall fulfill the following:
- Assist in preparation of the annual master plan for water and power plants.
- Assist in update the annual preventive maintenance master plan and submitted to all concerned.
- Conduct quality/visual inspection on projects & monitor the items issued.
- Follow up with the mechanical maintenance department update of annual overhauling plan for the generators.
- Prepare daily operation report.
- Conduct daily technical meeting at sites & submit meeting minutes.
- Manage biweekly meeting & generate the biweekly plan and activities operation report.
- Revise monthly operation & projects petty cash expenses with O&M work orders and invoices cost in order to be allocated correctly.
- Collect and review the water production monthly balance sheet with daily operation report.
- Collect and review monthly diesel fuel cargo with daily operation report.
- Conduct KPI inspection visits on sites.
- Prepare monthly Summary Report.
- Conduct quarterly assessment visits & plants status report.
- Follow up the PM Plan and & update preventive maintenance implementation on monthly basis.
• BS.c of Mechanical Power Engineering
• Governmental Universities only
• From 1 to 2 years of experience in the same role (Preferred in Water Desalination)
• Strong background in Water Desalination is a must.
• English: Good
• Gender : males only
• Work location: Site-based
• Must have a driving license.
For interested candidates send your CV to email@example.com by mentioning “Planning Engineer” in the subject line