Medical Delegate - Ismailia & Suez At Nestlé - pharmacy Vacancy - 0-2 years of Experience
The medical delegate is responsible for the ethical detailing of Nestlé Infant Nutrition products in assigned territory by clearly communicating to medical / paramedical contacts accurate information about these products, their features and benefits and their appropriate use whenever mothers are unable or choose not to breastfeed their babies, and within guidelines as set by NME Nutrition in compliance with WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes, Nestlé Instructions and local country codes.
A day in the life of...
• Promote Nestlé’s belief that Breastfeeding is Best for Babies and that Breastfeeding is recommendable over all other feeding alternatives for infants
• Provide reliable information on infant nutrition and infant feeding practices for medical/ paramedical contacts in areas that interest or affect them in their regular practice, according to current cycle detailing objectives and materials, becoming a reference advisor on these topics
• Participate in the organization and running of on Product Knowledge, Nutrition or related topics medical/paramedical scientific meetings including their sponsorship meeting, guest lecturer invitation.
• Monitor and report to the Medical Field Manager on activities of our competitors including new competitor products, communication strategies, etc.
• Maintain proper records and registers of all correspondence and actions undertaken in daily activities
• Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestle Instructions and local country codes.
• Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken, including those taking place on trade, to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestlé Instructions and local country codes.
• Ensure as well compliance with Nestlé’s requirements that Nestlé marketing and sales personnel will not seek contact with, or give advice to pregnant women, or mothers of infants and young children regarding Infant Formula in their business capacity.
What will make you successful
0 - 2 years of experience preferably as Medical Delegate
Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy or any related field
Bilingual (English & Arabic)
Ability to travel extensively within remote areas
Demonstrate the ability to build strong relationship with HCPs
Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Resident in Ismailia