Maintenance Engineer At Eva Pharma|0-2 years of experience
Eva Pharma is looking to have a “Maintenance Engineer”
Check the following questions?
- Do you implement the approved preventive maintenance action plans?
- Are you able to Follow-up on the regular maintenance schedule for the production machines?
- Can you assist in training the technicians on the operation and maintenance of production machines?
- Are you able to Perform FAT and SAT tests for new machines?
If you have an answer with "YES" for each of the above questions with evidence, we will have the pleasure to have your Resume via email : email@example.com.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Major: Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
* 0-2 years of experience in a similar position.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Fluency in spoken & written English is required.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office Professional (word, Excel, Power Point, MS Outlook)
* Result oriented personality with team working ability & resilience!